Baking The CHEMICAL CAKE!

I feel like this is a prank designed to make us try to snort C4 or anthrax or something. Ah well, I’ll bookmark the recipie anyhow, perhaps I’ll find one for anthrax cultures to share? I’ll ask my guy for his bomb-making recipie if this comment gets 10 likes (corny, I know, but I ain’t gonna do it unless someone really wants it lol).

1 Like

Ouch, that hurts buddy :/
In all reality, I’ve had drugs of different quality before and haven’t really noticed much difference? It’s like all the pc crowd making fun of people with 40-60 frames, like high is high end of story. But idk, that was in reguards to heroin, maybe it’s different for meth? I’ll have to pick some up at some point to try lol

1 Like

No, it’s actual instructions on how to cook meth.

I can list my pressure cooker bomb or pipe bomb instructions here if needed though. Aren’t my arts and crafts just so fun!

1 Like

You have lab experience? Did not know that.
Meth will be harder to find over there. It’s much bigger in the states.

As far as purity, most everything on the market is cut with adulterants anyway. If you sell pure and uncut, then that purity makes a huge difference in terms of quality and level/length of the high, and higher purity allows you to have much more product to sell as you can cut it with more adulterants to reach the market standard. Higher quality for higher price vs More same quality for standard price.

Either way it’s more beneficial for your profit if you try for the highest purity possible.

1 Like
1 Like

I wash my armpits and ass with c4 every morning

1 Like

I like how they used that art style and made them both children when there are adults in the show they could’ve used instead it’s two Timmy Turners making meth.

3 Likes

Y’know, C4 is actually edible. Just acts as a laxative.
Don’t get exposed to electricity and pressure at the same time though.
Guys in EOD would always make the newbies eat some c4, tell them that, and chase them with tasers until they shit themselves.

1 Like

Seems like equipment is going to cost a pretty penny. Glassware is expensive. Would be an intersting process to run. How much doesn’t 100 g net you?

1 Like

Highly depends on your area, competition, and purity.

On your average street, 1 g of pure crystal can run from 40 to 140. Let’s split the average and say 100 for a g, which happens to be the average street price in Ohio.
100 g would get you around 100k by that logic, but you’d have to be doing all the distribution yourself.
If you bring it to a wholesaler or a midlevel, you’d be taking a pretty big hit on profit. Only 2900 per 100 g. You could probably get much more using the instructions I provided, as it would yield a much higher purity. Call it 5000 per 100 g.
Less risk of being busted by the cops or being capped for intruding on someone’s turf, but less reward.
All of these I pulled from the Department of Justice averages, so it’ll be behind the curve by a little bit. I used ohio because that’s where I’m from, and where I think you or someone else on here said you were from.

You’d probably break even your first run, but then start to dramatically profit.

1 Like

Sounds like a worthwhile venture but it is risky as far as legal ramifications possibility of making serious enemies and causing harm to fellow humans. Better to become an MD and take the legal route. Then you’re pushing drugs, but it’s for the good of your patients. There is insurance for possible legal troubles and the money is good too. It is a low of work tho

I would still like to do a single run making meth for nostalgia’s sake. We could have a competition for purity and yield

2 Likes

I just find the chemistry fascinating, and at the moment have no plans to do any of this. I posted it on here more for shits and giggles/because I was bored.

I guess if I somehow really manage to fuck my life up it’s an option, but I’d rather do the route of helping people. Plus it pays more and is a lower risk to me than going into drug manufacture.

NOW HOLD ON A COMPETITION?!? LETS FUCKING GO, FUCK MED SCHOOL FUCK A STABLE FUTURE ITS TIME TO BREAK BAD BITCHES

2 Likes

Lol. It’s been a long time since i was in a chem lab. Back then i wasn’t always ready and just winged it. I feel like it would be pretty exciting to do something like this. From what I read, the setup is kinda complex and very touchy when it comes to temperature. Sure, after a few runs it would be easy, but first time would we kinda crazy.

Proceeds would go to charity

1 Like

Considering the both of us have some chemical experience I’d say we have a much less likely chance of blowing ourselves up.

I’d wait at least a year or two. Next year I’ll have finished all Organic Chemistry courses offered at my university.
I’d start gathering materials now though. All done in cash, separate stores, false names, you know the deal.

2 Likes

Yes, you can ‘stock’ up on some good grade A glassware. No rush, it’ll always be there to try.

2 Likes

We could always upscale our production. Making a kilo would increase our profits by 10x and if we don’t end up donating to charity, we’ll be 50/50 partners. Hell with 10x we could donate half to charity, pay off the equipment, and profit.
We’d already have sunk the cost into the materials and supply.

I’m purely speaking in theoretical terms, of course. All this is just a funny breaking bad joke.

2 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

The only problem is that I don’t have connections to any wholesalers.
We’d need to find a guy to get us in.

2 Likes

We’ll figure it out as we go

3 Likes

No gamma radiation??