Baking The CHEMICAL CAKE!

I have priors as well…need to take precautions 🤔

1 Like

So far it’s oceans 2, but maybe we can find a different role for you

1 Like

You say that sarcastically, but the world would 100% be a better place if we taught childeren this stuff in schools instead of fucken gender science lol

1 Like

Define ‘experience’ lol
I studied chemistry for a while along side psychology in uni, so I know proper procedure and the P.T. and why you don’t mix caesium with water etc. It was mostly molecular and theoretical stuff, but they let us loose on the bunsen burners and conical flasks a couple times every six months.

Yeah my confidence is prolly just due to my over-inflated ego. But from the instructions, I reckon I could give it a bash lol

1 Like

I agree. Teaching this sort of thing would probably actually make people more responsible, and lead to more scientists and engineers if we show people the cool side of science more.
Even if it went horribly wrong, still’d be better than the gender studies and bullshit that’s required nowadays. Pollutes the mind and allows people to not take responsibility for their actions.

1 Like

Well, some chemistry training is much more than what most cooks on the market have nowadays. They mainly follow recipes without understanding the why and how to fix/prevent errors with the batches.
Even if you just practiced proper procedure, aseptic technique, and knew the setup/names of the glassware, you’d be miles ahead in terms of purity and yield, not to mention if you gained knowledge as to what each step does on a molecular level and why it is necessary.

1 Like

Waltuh put your dick away Waltuh

3 Likes

I’m not having sex with you right now Waltuh.

1 Like

Methcake?

1 Like

But how might this affect Boolean Algebra?

I just know methcake is the tastiest!

1 Like