So, after the PS+ monthly free games when a lot of people got this game, we’ve seen a lot of newbies in public matches.
Despite, most of them went half through the game, a big portion doesn’t still k ow some basic rules of this game, specially on FT side.
So here we go. Feel free to add something.
- Don’t take ammo of you don’t need it. Specially in the beginning of the match, when for sure, you don’t even shot a bullet nor used a syrette.
- Lose those smoke grenades, audio decoy grenades and the minigun. They are useless.
- When 2 or more FT are dead, go for reinforcements no matter what. Don’t hide. If the Pred kill you, at least you die trying.
- When the reinforcement radio was used, stay near it. There is an blue/red icon that tells you if you are near it enough.
- when the Predator is meleeing you, parry him with your knife.
- when you spawn in the beginning of the match, that’s not the time to test your weapons, you have Private Match for that. Also, don’t drop your health/ammo bags in the spawn location, nor in an open field, do it insite a building.
- Spot the Predator whenever you can.
- stay with the team at all time, unless rhe Pred start spamming, then it’s better to get cover if you can’t shoot/grenade the Predator away.
- use weapons that serve your class/loadout. For example, i’ve seen a lot of people using Scout/Duelist, but not having a pistol equipped.
- Turn off your mic. Any sound will help the Predator to locate you (and the team).
- don’t try to revive a team mate when the Pred is around, unless you’re a field medic.
- lose the XP perk. You’ll eventually get to lvl 150 sooner or later.
- Mud up after spawn and whenever you can (safely) during the match.
- Don’t kill pigs