Bear Traps are for trash players

@Thunder-Cats I posted this a while back

1 Like

Im good with that. Has to be random tho.

Im not bashing anyone who uses them I just find them a little to weak for use. Like shit it should give you bleed damage while you are trapped and then also take a 2nd ft player to undo them so they are more effective. Right now If I see a pred holding or throwing a bear trap I just shot the trap while it’s falling breaking ot before its even set lol

Tell you what, If Preds get automatic weapons that instant hit like FT’s, then I’ll be happy to retire my traps. But as long as FT has weaponry advantage (along with all the other advantages they have over Preds) I’ll be making damn sure I use them.

3 Likes

Well yeah they would be randomly on the map never in the same place twice so that you dont just camp them but after you set them u can lead chasers to them?

Go ahead use them. Im not saying dont but they are not worth it in my opinion

Bear traps are designed for that and you just don’t know how to use them. Get good!

Nice nice I think I commented on that one too

Yeah I wish people would post more ideas there 🤣

1 Like

Lol. Man you have zero debate skill I see. I can guarantee you voted for Trump lol

I would like traps to either have more health so they are not easily destroyed or revert them back to the old way

I did. Next time, try to throw it on your preys head, lol. Not when they see it.

I think that idea should go on Predator modifications
Wink wink nudge nudge 😏

Skillless pred. You would not survive against any premade with that skill set lol. The moment you stop
Moving the other three are just going to light you up lol. Skillless pred

You don’t know any mechanics,lol. I can get to you unspotted. Take that in mind.

1 Like

I dought that highly. My astros will here you from 300 meters out. Lol so yeah you gonna get melted the moment you throw that trap

Didnt you lose to a three man ps4 squad in that tournament? Lol

Jesus fucking christ pick a fucking side.
Are ppl who use them trash or does using them make you trash cause they suck now?

You keep flip flopping so god damn much.

4 Likes

See, I am indifferent to them, would rather use trackers and audio decoys so I know where they are at all times and if I need to dip to heal I can. I also just don’t find traps or nets really useful for my play style, but to each their own

1 Like

I am not flip flopping @GreyBack gave his vaild point and changed my mind on why he uses them. It does say change my mind you furry