Berserker and City hunter need buffs and here’s why

The flock it doesn’t! That’s a permanent 15% buff on scanned FT! If their name is on the right side of your screen, you have a damage buff on them

1 Like

For reference: https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/predator/predator-classes

City has the same health and stamina points as a Hunter

City has a longer overload cooldown time and 2 less perk points than a Hunter

City runs faster and has 150 more energy than a Hunter

Fervent is always active until you’ve killed one. So it’s always working when you need it. They can cancel out analytic by just… mudding up lol. And City hunter effectively has less health than hunter because he doesn’t have Hunters passive Armor.

And LOL to “he’s faster than hunter”
We have tested this and to say it’s not noticeable would be a massive understatement

No, it’s not cancelled out. If their name is on the right side of your screen, it’s active. Doesn’t matter if they’re mudded up, Ice Cold, Spotter crouched, or Amphibious. If you got scanned, you’ve been analyzed and debuffed for the rest of the match. Even if the scanned icon disappears, you’re still debuffed

@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK tested this out and is the owner of the website I linked. Very useful website, I use it for everything related

2 Likes

Yeah. I say again. Lol. You mud up and never let him use this. Fairly simple

Now, sure. I’ll admit. Most people are dumb and won’t do this. But the fact you can 100% counter play this entire specialization if you choose to, makes it not up to par.

This also means that if you accidentally miss the mud up interval, and the Pred is near, you get scanned if he’s in thermal. Say, 10 seconds of reduced mud effectiveness, that’s 10 seconds you’re vulnerable. So unless you’re mudding every 50 seconds or the Predator doesn’t use thermal, you’re getting scanner’ood.

My tummy hurts :’(

It is possible to be scanned while mudded, although you have to be close and looking directly at them for a moment.

I’m in the process of making a video that covers all the mechanics of mud and thermal in the game.

2 Likes

I mean let’s say you make this happen, and you get very close to scan, and hopefully don’t die cause being very close in this game basically means. Well you die. I’m not sure all that is worth it and makes city hunter up to par with a tankier more perk pointed hunter. But thanks for filling me in though on this exploit

1 Like

Personally, I’d just like to be able to replace CH’s thermite launcher. But that’s his signature weapon in this game so I’m not fussed about it. I think he’s fine where he is, most of the top preds use him and for good reason. That’s not to say the others are bad classes, but CH is incredibly viable

You can 100% mud up all game without him ever seeing you not mudded. There’s a million places to lose line of sight and mud up again

Even so, we all make mistakes, including the infamous PC players we all know and love.

I just disagree, let’s leave it at that

You don’t comprehend what the word redundant means. If you win with city, you’d have won more with hunter. If you barely lost with city, you might have won with hunter. Hunter is just better. City hunter is a redundant class with hunter existing. Using examples of “people win with city hunter” is just anecdotal

I get that. I prefer Tactician on city hunter myself, and the 10 perk points really does limit viable build options, compared to standard hunter.

1 Like

You are in fact, not faster. The speed is so little, you’ll barely notice it. If at all. Like it’s VERY VERY Little. You have two less perk points, which is actually a big deal. And you don’t have the passive armor. Which really really makes a big difference. And on the positive? You get the wrist launcher. Like it’s a terrible trade off

I like tactician just cause it gives me a reason to try and use the awful bear traps. RIP OG bear traps. But now that I know analytic buff stays even after there fully marked status goes away, I’d say that probably makes it his best spec

He has the same 93.3% damage from bullet-based weapons, excluding shotguns. I’m not sure what you mean by armor. Could you elaborate?

1 Like

Hunter takes less bullet damage than city hunter. Hunter passively has 7.5% damage mitigation from bullets. City hunter does not. So you are just taking more damage than hunter. Then with hunter, you can put on Impen (I know I know. A lot of people don’t like impen) and have 27.5% mitigation… you literally go from getting less than 1 magged as city, to eating an entire mag , making them reload. And dump another half a mag into you, as hunter. It’s a pretty big health difference

City Hunter does have the same health and passive armor as hunter. The speed is small, but it doesn’t need to be much to help close distances. How I play city is Tactician with trapper, large pouch, medic and net gun with bear traps. City hunter also has more energy reserves than hunter.

He doesn’t, literally tested it out just like a day ago. He dies faster