Berserker and City hunter need buffs and here’s why

I’ll check this right now. Y’all are cutting into my morning nap time.

Also the speed is not even noticeable. You won’t close the distance any faster. We loaded into clash, ran side by side. You won’t notice the speed difference at all

Hahaha nah hoss nap you can get back at us later

1 Like

We have noticed inconsistencies with different weapons and I think we used the sawz50 to test the damage mitigation a while back.

I want to make sure we got right Data for the site.

I used the AUG. I forget what this game calls it lol I never use the names this game gives to the AR’s lol. I mean in fairness, I would not be surprised at all if it varies from weapon to weapon, cause this game sucks! Lol but that would be a massive shame. Cause like. They don’t give us any stats. So the community does testing, and essentially does there job for them. And then have shit be inconsistent and waste our time

2 Likes

For sure. Especially when they don’t fix bugs and glitches.

2 Likes

Sawz50, 235 damage against city hunter. Consistent with the passive damage reduction. I’ll test the AUG, next.

1 Like

I can do it again if need be cause I don’t remember the exact number of bullets, but we shot Hunter on single fire, and shot City Hunter on single fire lol. To see how many bullets each would take. And city died faster. Like I said I forget the exact number but it was very noticeable

Distance was consistent too? The AUG has a steep damage drop off.

Yeah same exact distance

I mean give or take a literal step perhaps. But yes same distance lol.

1 Like

@DisturbedLlama

Even hugging both predators, the total damage was different by 1 out of 1143 damage. 🤷‍♂️

When we did it the damage was different by atleast 5 bullets. Might have been more I remember being rather shocked lol.

Could one of them accidentally had impenetrable, or maybe the Fire team accidentally had Bane or deadly on only one test, but not the other?

Perhaps cause we tested with Deadly. So the damage ramp up makes a bigger difference. But regardless that still proves he doesn’t have hunters armor

No we tested it with deadly both times.

I posted my test video above.

And you said it was different by a bullet right