Berserker and City hunter need buffs and here’s why

Well, I did it. Like, 2 days ago. And it was very different health numbers. So it’s at the very least inconsistent

No, 1 damage point. One bullet is 42 Base damage. About 39.1 damage against predators that have reduction.

Sorry. I didn’t intend to be misleading. I was just confirming that even the smallest differences in distance can very slightly change damage numbers.

Well I’ll do it again. Cause why not. But we found a pretty massive difference. I have a feeling the scaling on Deadly plus assault makes a massive difference. So something as small as 7.5% might not seem or feel like much against base damage, but becomes huge when damage amps start ramping up. But we’ll see

1 Like

Confirmed that Scout takes 91% damage from bullet based weapons.

New discoveries:
hunter/city/Elder, scout, Valkyrie, and alpha take 97% damage from shotguns. Okay, that was unexpected. What’s the point of this???

Valkyrie still has no other bullet damage mitigation.

I agree that these predators definitely need a buff. 1 perk point for each and better stamina regeneration would work.

Rather than directly buff the city hunter, why not greatly buff the damage of the wrist Launcher and reduce the ammo a little, so it would actually be useful.

1 Like

I want a weapon that does low damage but permanent tick damage until you heal. They could rework the wrist launcher or make the spear gun do this. Something that’s specifically designed to just make the ft use there heals up

1 Like

I’d like to see an accuracy buff, make it much more accurate, increase projectile speed, and make base damage 20, but deals an additional 65 very slow damage over time from burn for a total of 85 damage. The aim in general is to deplete healing resources without it being too directly strong. Would make it function like a true gear by hindering the ft healing resources rather than its current use of being a meme weapon to cook ft medium rare from a stealth kill.

1 Like

I would like to be able to unequip the wrist launcher. It’s such a turd.

1 Like

My brain no work so goued to many beeg woeds

1 Like

Brother, come away from this madness, there is monke stuff to do. Return to monke.

1 Like

I like Viking running with adrenal boost, fearless and downrange. Equipping katana.
His specializations are trash though…

1 Like

The problem of Berserker and Scout is their stamina. Now it is spent equally on runnin-jumping and melee. As a result, we have a Scout - a skinny frail, but he tirelessly waves a heavy ax and runs-jumps as if he was stung in the ass. And we have Berserker - a pumped-up strongman who gets tired from just two swings with an ax and from a short run he gets short of breath.
Accordingly, the parameters of running and jumping can be left - suppose that, due to its mass, it’s heavier to jump for Bers, and for Scout it’s easer. But the melee stamina should be completely opposite. The Scout must tired quickly in melee, while Zerker must be enduring.
Because, my god, a strongman can wave a 20kg barbell with one hand when a weak dude can hardly lift it with two! But in this game, the opposite is true.

1 Like

So you’re saying that Scout should receive more Stam Cost for Melee Attacks while Berserker receives less? I’m kinda fine with this cause the only thing similar to that is Scout dealing slightly less Melee damage while Berserker deals a bit more.

Also good! And that would be a more logical mechanic! Than as now, when damage comes only from weapons, regardless of the class that uses it.

Infinite stamina and 100X the health

That wouldn’t be a city buff Because every class can equip it regardless so city would still be a worse hunter

1 Like

At last someone intelligente

City has technically more gear space, but since the wrist Launcher isn’t useful, It doesn’t matter.

Also, city hunter has a larger energy pool than hunter and a faster sprint speed.

Buff FT

Nerf pred.

3 Likes

agree impen is only relative for chip damage, noobtrap because its for silly quick claims and such where you get out with an inch of hp & isnt going to save you vs a good fireteam.

a good FT largely does not deal chip damage, if you get shot at you get magdumped and its not going to make a difference. either you break line of sight and heal or you dont and get put in second wind. if you survive with a sliver of impen hp without getting naded you were probably playing it too close to begin with. Shouldn’t be losing 90% hp in one engagement & fighting below half hp is just asking to get winded.

most perks are noobtraps vs good FTs but you get where im coming from