Berserker pred nerf

I completely agree it’s not my thing to comment on ppls skill even though where all thinking it when they complain it still is being toxic whether u say it or not it izzzz what it izzzz just tone it down 😂

1 Like

There is absolutely no point in coming here and telling people to nerf the predators. You have to understand just by the wait times for both FT and Predator that 95% of the active player base is predator main. So you are coming here and complaining about predator to 95% predator players-how do you think that will work? I play only FT so I know how OP predators have become but since most don’t and play only predator-why would they agree to a nerf? It is pointless OP,the FT base in the game is dying and you can see it by wait times moving from 35 secs on FT to 28 in just a couple of days. Soon there will be no more FT players,even know I have to wait 2-3 minutes on average extra to get a full FT and that is with Crossplay turned on. The game is going the way of the dinosaurs cause the devs don’t care about balancing at all. I give it an extra month being alive and then it will just be a fond memory.

The reason most the FT base is dwindling is the PC players that are using exploits and graphic glitches in order to spot the predator from across the map. Has nothing to do with the Predator being “OP” because it is by far not. Sure some people do the whole “Zerker Combi zerg” meta, but thats because of the afore mentioned issue. Theres no reason for Pred players to play cat and mouse when they cant enjoy the hunt of being a Predator.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that is the reason. Sure.

Since we have almost two identical threads on Zerker and I see the same guy trying to prove how Zerker is “OP” - I will drop this here aswel.

7m

You know whats hilarious? You with your typical random online casual comment who has never played with a good FT. Berserker is literally one of the easiest Pred to take down. The 'ZeRkER eAsY rUsH StICk WIpE" is common only against garbage players who don’t know how to deal with it. If you see Zerker rushing at you with a stick, dont shoot at him but take out your knife and parry him. While he’s in a hitstun from the parry - the other 3 lits him up to 2nd Wind. That’s how it works. Then, depending on how many melee swings he did before getting parried, in 2nd wind he’s low on stamina. If he tried to leap - sniper or assault rifle, revolver (you name it) guys - melts his Second Wind timer even further before he lands. He’s so slow that even Assault can catch up with him. Im not even talking if you have recon or scout in your team who does the rest of the job and chase him down to fuck him up for good. Even if he manages to heal up without being killed in a 2nd wind. A good FT will still be on his toes by the time he heals (that means he has only 50% of his HP) - and continues to pressure him and chase him because co-ordinated FT knows that he HAS to heal again right after 2nd wind. Be it a medkit or a pig. And goot FT will AWLAYS listen to where u at even if they dont have u in their sight Yet.

Explain how he’s “buffed” as hell when he:
Has the worst stamina consumption and regen stats
Got his passive class-based damage nerfed
Combistick was nerfed atleast two patches ago and now is universally considered between most decent FT players to be well balanced if you know how to parry (which is easy af).

TL:DR - Get good.

1 Like

Arguement over

1 Like

I am on the fence on this. The Zreak can down a team fast. It happens to me alot but I know its the fire team fault. I win 90% of the matches when we the fire team play as team. Look out for each other don’t just run to the next object, but its hard with a room full of randoms. You win some, you lose some. Just enjoy the hunt.

1 Like

Zerkers are weak AF since they nerfed his melee damage. They rush us, we light him up, second wind, chase it down, game over. Simple.
Only smart Zerkers get the better of us. If you’re letting a Zerker rush you and wiping all 4 of you out then you need to focus on where YOU are going wrong. He should only take 2 of you down max before he’s in second wind. Keep line of sight on each other the moment you hear him, and when he comes swinging the combistick be sure to PARRY.

4 Likes

That’s op

Try harder.

Even though one of them wiped us last night but lets gloss over that lol. It was just a blip.

Not to mention barely any energy

1 Like

I know it’s fuccin dumb and not to be toxic but all these weirdos want my main nerfed for the tenth damn time lmao just nerf the hammerhead then and it’s fair 🤣

1 Like

Its happening on all classes

I have played pred and I don’t main pred and I fucked a team in 30 seconds cause he’s combi stick and he’s increased melee perk just does a lot of damage and they had no time to react

No I’m not new and calm down bro sounds like someone doesn’t like broken stuff be touched

They where Potatos then no offense but I’m a ps4 player and smoke a rushing zerk as long as I have 1 other player with me some players just can’t adapt and click the button when there being attack lmao

Yeah I get that and Im a ps4 player aswell and most the people I find there just either blind or they don’t help sometimes when the predator is on you and I know that the graphic bugs and exploits there doing on pc is wrong and what not and it’s shit but hopefully they fix or do something to fix them but another thing though the plasma pistol that needs a nerf like that thing has high fire rate and I got downed instantly as soon as u got up by that cause the pred spammed it on me

1 Like

I agree the plasma pistol is crazy but it’s good where it’s at maybe a limited amount of ammo with help with he preds not spamming it lmao

Yeah I think lower fire rate and leave the ammo just lower fire rate to reduce the spam cause no joke this guy shot atleast 30 bullets to down us and it was like he had a machine gun

1 Like