Berserker winded in five seconds...

I feel like the last man standing activation should be the buff that allows you to 1v1 a predator.

1 Like

Dude was most definitely at full health, and yes, the only safe way to play as predator is caster and bow spamming. Ain’t about nerfs, just technical balancing. Imagine if I bothered to parry?

Predators shouldn’t be fearing melee 1v1 I think should be the overall takeaway… and I shouldn’t be ballsy enough to wait at the next objective alone while my team deals with the one at hand lol cuz that was the situation.

This would 100% be okay. Add damage and resistance buffs to LMS to allow for the reinforcements call or a “fair fight” 1v1 against the pred. In the meantime, while stupid play should result in stupid results. You shouldn’t be able to completely negate melee with your own DPS as FT.

Yeah its a bit ridiculous. I dunno why they even bothered making lms a thing if all it does is make you slightly faster and easier to see in thermal. Hell, tweak the buff entirely. Less caster damage, faster heavy melee speed, auto-spotting if pred hits your crosshairs, mud damage resistance, and fuck it, laser vision. Just give preds a chance in melee lmao

1 Like

No, the axe heavy is perfect for the scenario, limited mobility for Fireteam, X was in an area with limited sideways movement and was also in the mind of shooting directly at the Pred, meaning the heavy attack would’ve easily connected. As I said melee is good in the correct scenarios, I didn’t say it was the best but clearly the axe heavy attack would outdo the combistick in this scenario.

You’ve really gotta have a handle on the hitboxes to use the axe effectively. It’s unfortunately kind of a joke right now because of how easily evaded it is, especially up close. In this scenario I could see gettin whomped considering the tight space but this chud was legit tryna be sneaky as a zerker lol maybe if he got the drop on me with an axe and I didn’t see his big ass coming in I woulda been in trouble. Only weapon I could see being useful indoors is the elder sword, and that’s just because of its speed.

But again, you just gotta parry once or twice and it’s game over.

Indeed, multi hit weapons are trash because it gives that many opportunities to get parried which is why I favour axe and hammer, only a singular hit so there’s not much worry about being parried.

Never heard anyone say they favor either of those but I guess if you know what you’re doing and get all your ducks in a row, they can be useful.

At the moment though, you’re gonna get Swiss cheesed if you’re paired with a half decent team that also knows the game.

Don’t get me wrong, these weapons should be getting some more attention from illfonic to increase their effectiveness, and they should be viable… but universally they’re trash considering fireteams evasive capabilities. Faster weapons like the sword and sickle are still top tier melee weapons though, because if you do get those connections, the player is shit outta luck.

I’ve played since launch and after the combistick nerf, nothings beating the sword and sickle in terms of dps on fireteam… unless you’re some kinda marksman with the bow.

I see that I’m famous now…

in those matches where u are melted before u can even get anything off or in range i just hang back and chill, its boring for them to never encounter predator in the match as its just generic shooter with shit ai and some “go here and press this” objectives. and its boring to kill it in 5 seconds so either way… no point really

Gotta not give them the satisfaction of hunting you. then they start calling out over the mic insults and stuff you know its working!

Believe me I work the mic lol

Still, fireteam can blitz through a mission in 5 minutes or less. We’re kinda forced to turn the screw on 'em

You can cancel recovery of any melee weapon attack with a certain technique that allows you to immediately leap after a hit registers.

Something something Animation cancelling is not a feature

See, you trying to tell me it isn’t possible but I am telling you 100% it is as I’ve done it and showed others how. Now I would’ve told you how I do it but since I caught a whiff of ass in your response, I think I will just allow your ignorance to perpetuate. Good luck!

??

I said its not a feature, not that its not a thing.
We could animation cancel slams too until it was patched.

i already made a bug report about it and this guy tried to argue with me over other animation cancels claiming they weren’t patch’d either then when i showed him proof of them patching FT ones he claimed they’ve reported them several times only for me to search about it and finding they’ve never been reported

this dude is dishonest as hell

First off reload animation for the bolt can still be cancelled. Second there other official channels to report bugs through. Sherlock Holmes would be proud of you.

yes i know you can report bugs through there Twitter/facebook CM’s you could probably even fucking email them however i have no way of verifying that you or anyone is doing that outside of checking on official patch notes over bugs that are not report here publicly so therefore i have no reason to believe you are telling the truth that you or anyone is doing that or that the CM is doing his part and passing on said information to the dev’s or that the info people provide are capable of allowing the Dev’s to fix said bugs

I don’t really see the issue

Took a full clip from an ak-47 at close range

The issue is him going down before I do and technically he took maybe half a mag. Let’s be honest my aim is ass and my controller drifts lol I shoulda been toast