Best FT

I assume every scout takes double time to maximize there only good stat

But without double time. An assault with bane only has 10% less pistol damage AND has 20% extra main weapon damage AND 4 more gear spaces.

Uh no. Rule of thumb, if you are already faster than literally everyone, you donā€™t want to be even faster lol youā€™re only as fast as your team anyways. Or else you get picked off

1 Like

Bro go run it. I promise you will not understand till you test it. Itā€™s THE most broken damage lol. Like I canā€™t prove it to you till you test it you will 100% laugh when you see it

Me and Kame have done the tests. Itā€™s simple math.

Scout - dualist + bane = 30% extra damage with pistols

Assault - passive + bane = 20% extra damage for every weapon, deadly for that 30% assault rifle

1 Like

BTL

Mag dump with scout duelist bane. Then do it with assault. The difference is very noticeable

1 Like

Iā€™ll tell you whatā€™s not the best FT

I just had some putz say

Where are you going (annoyed)

As I chase down a winded Pred

He then complained that I didnā€™t hold his hand

Okay. Iā€™ll do it later tonight.

Also think of it like this. With assault and bane, you have 150 HP. With Scout, you get bane and thick skin. So you have the same HP, way faster, way more stamina, and more damageā€¦ so literally just much better lol. Assault is actually. Bare with me. Kinda dumb if you donā€™t use Thick skin.

Also wtf is assaults passive? Cause itā€™s not secondary damage anymore they changed that

Well, not that much faster and you donā€™t get the 20% more main weapon damage, but I agree the thick skin is best for assault deadly builds, unless you have crazy good accuracy with the GOSL or Hammerhead.

1 Like

Yes, way faster. With the extra stamina and speed you will 100% be covering much more ground faster

True.

1 Like

All this thread does is tell me Dante and Dutch 87 are PTW and only a few people actually try to build loadouts to complement random matches.

Which totally makes sense but is disappointing when you think about what specializations could have been for fireteam loadouts.

Maybe we should class lock weapons

2 Likes

Now assault thick skin is noice tho lol

Dutch is 100% bonkers. He gets Thick Skin Double time passive bane and passive OWLF

Yeah dante and 87 push the moniker for being ptw same as valk does rn

As they almost if not do outperform the classes there based on

Making weapons class based would probably be a good idea though I stead of going by weapon type of probably select certain weapons from each category to be class locked so like SAWZ would be recons and OWLF only for example

1 Like

Fits the premise enough. I certainly donā€™t mean DLC weapons to characters. Just gotta break up the FT love a little and limit them like preds to make it a fair match somehow that doesnā€™t limit players or make DLC skins boring.

Hehā€¦if I knew that answer Iā€™d be running a company by now

Screw the classes - Any combination of these players will do: Arrow_Callis, makcumyc86, Sharpy, ProziPix, Thunderwolf, ADIsnap, RiktigtRisig, Sahori, Gesp, Voka, Scarface

3 Likes