Best FT

I mean, we could kill most of the public games preds with a scout , no perks and only the grimtech with silencer lol

Every class has something special about them that if you know how to use it, you can win almost every match (experienced players, not noobs).

I mean, I have a scout sniper build that I used yesterday against @Vargaresa and @Mr_Mojo_Rising and it wasn’t fun for them.

But the overall most well rounded class in my opinion is the OWLF Operative.

1 Like

Dutch 87 + leader + hammerhead + 1011-12 + bane + whatever
Recon + sniper + sawz + 1011-12 + spotter perk + bane
Owlf + spotter + sawz/hammehead + 1011-12 + thick skin + owlf trained - this one carry ammo
Assault + deadly + hammerhead + 1011-12 + bane + whatever - this one carry medkits

That can be a nightmare due to all the insane damage and spotting.

Have makcumyc86 as Dutch; Thunderwolf, Sharpy or Dan as Recon; Voka or Scarface as Owlf and Gesp as assault. Best fireteam ever.

If you want to make it more OP, replace Dutch 87 with support leader and another one with support field medic both with gearhead so each can bring 3 syrettes, medkits and ammo bags. You will still have a team capable of insane damage + so much resources.

Yeah, but that was happening more due to your skill than your class.

There is no such thing like the “BEST FIRETEAM” Class or Loadout, because it always will depend on the rest of the Team. At least if you are not Top-Tier.
As an example: I love to play Tank as Dante or Dutch 87 with OWLF and Thick Skin, so I can survive a little dance in close combat with the Pred or taunt him to attack me and reveal himself, but this limits my damage output a lot, so I’ll always need someone playing a Damage Dealer/ Glass Cannon build to back me up and shoot while I bind the Pred in CC.
Give me @PsychoBaBas or Raggy as help and we will annihilate everyone. (OK except those Top Tier Preds like Thunderwolf, Dan or Prozi)

In my opionion, we should go away from defining Fireteam members by their classes, but give them roles that can be played via different classes, like Tank, Damage Dealer, Runner, Spotter, Healer, etc.

2 Likes

I usually run with Dutch 87 Fanatic, and OWLF operative with sniper, works every game

Boss, Scorch, Fixer and Sev

Oh wait wrong game

1 Like

I agree 100% with this. I’ve always advocated for team oriented play style, because if you are not contributing, you’re a liability.

3 Likes

Any FT composition with current meta is gonna be good.

P.S. That would be a cool addition to the human roster.

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

Support by far

1 Like