Bible advice needed 2nd attempt

Lol she literally convinced her spouse by saying ‘a snake said we should eat this fruit even tho God said no-nos’, Adam would have been just as dumb as Eve.

I honestly agree with you here XD
They are less explicable than the stains in my cellar.

1 Like

Here. As a norman human, sure.

But not as a super human with powers.
Being able to explore and learn infinitely without so much knowledge destroying your brain?

That sounds amazing.

5 Likes

To me, the brain doesn’t strike me as an issue, it’s the mind mostly. What happens once you know everything? The learning includes good and bad both. You would have to see every negative thing and every positive thing. Babies loving their mothers while others are slaughtered for shits ‘n’ giggles. People killing for money and land, and so much less. People trying desperately to help others get back on their feet. After a while, it will become immaterial. If your mind survives the constand up-and-down of experiences without being completely torn apart, what’s left is an emotionless, actionless watcher that sees everything and knows everything, and simply sits on it. Rather like a hoarder, really: So many things of such insurmountable value, hidden away and obscured by the sheer volume of material.

If you want to understand something, you must understand its origin. Judaism borrows a lot of ideas from other contemporary religions, just as every other religion has. That’s part of the reason why all religions are somewhat self contradictory. Here is a diagram to help you study all the religious beliefs of the present and past.

1 Like

To most people sure.
But theres still others who wouldnt really break down cause of it.
Not only that, true existence is infinite.
Not this piece of shit we have here.

Not everyone can handle that though.

prove me wrong…

The one that took SCIENCE to make… damn right Ahab!!! LMAO

Oh I love historical fiction, good luck with your project! :D

Your theory is as faith based as religion is

I’m not religious but your the same thing that you speak against

Just because technology could do it doesn’t mean it did do it

Take a theoretical world where magic 100% does exist

Like shadowrun

Now you see a stream of fire but can’t get a look at the source.

By your logic, magic must be out of the question because technology could also do it

But of course that’s in an example where magic and science are equal

But it’s the same thing here

The idea that aliens came down and used high tech options to experiment us (or some high school kids version of a prank) requires just as much faith that it’s even possible in the first place because we don’t know that technology existed in a circumstance that it could be used in the same manner, as religion does.

Especially over the much more likely, some shit head made it up for perks story that we know can happen because lying is a human capability regardless of culture or time period.

1 Like

Gahd daym, this is gonna take me a while XD

1 Like

Ok.
It didnt fucking happen.

Much better explanation honestly.
If were really taking a scientific approach and not sci fi bullshit. Low tier sci fi too.

I mean really, even if they got it to look human, it wouldnt fucking had powers and it wouldnt have spoken of god this, god that.

It would have taken over the world.

Your logic, doesnt add up.

IMG_1337

2 Likes

Yeah. There’s a lot. Imagine a kid from a small town in the Midwest of the USA, growing up on Football and Jesus, then I go to college and take a world religions class in my second year. Quite a culture shock.

1 Like

My thing is is that our science today is able to brake the word of god.
TODAY we understand the science of how thing could have worked and are able to make a plausible assumption to what may have happened 2000 years ago.
Marry and artificial insemination we NOW know could have happened.

We have the science of Genetic manipulation… who is to say the aliens did not engineer Jesus with there powers?? hmmmm???

Because you cant even tell the difference between there and their!!!

It just sounds lame and illogical tho.

It falls apart with jesus trying to teach what he did.
Why the fuck would aliens want to spread that.

Your theory would have more weight if it was a whole group of them using their tech or space magic actively to this day.

Like really?
Only one guy?
Theres no point.

1 Like

COULD

also the entire theory still relies on aliens which again requires just as much faith.

Just because technology could do something, doesn’t mean it not magic when that technology is just as much guesswork

I would start anywhere. Just start truly seeking. The Lord God is able to give you wisdom but fear is the beginning of wisdom. Actually showing proper worship position to the one that sits on the throne and not just with lips but your heart and actually building and working on the relationship with Him will start to make things move. I’ve been a follower of Christ for about 13 years I don’t possess all the wisdom but am informed on the spiritual side of the things.

1 Like

2 Likes

B89232423310

2 Likes