Bible advice needed 2nd attempt

3 Likes

Oh fuck’s sake, not another fucken zealot lol…
Lissen, I told the other guy that I beleive in God, but there’s no hope you or anyone else will ever convince me to worship him. He doesn’t have your best interests at heart. 'Sides, I have all the wisdom I need anyway.
And no, I don’t fucken fear him. If he poses any threat to me, it’s not gonna come to fruition until I die, evidently, and after that it’s torment either way. Tbh, I can’t see why he’d be fucked with one disgruntled and stubborn human when he makes zero effort to make sure even his cultists get what they need.

More than one… yes there was. what would I call an Angle? AN ALIEN

One mans ‘magic’ is another mans science talk…

Round and round we go…

Satan lol
In all reality, with reguards to my ‘Satan’s a servant of God’ argument, I think in all reality it’s more likely that God would either A) Completely obliterate the angel in question, or B) Trap them in heaven to keep an eye on them.

You poor thing… dont fall for their ‘cool-aid’ bull shit…

AKA the ship

AKA Mushrooms you found in a pile of your neighbour’s dog droppings. I’m not gonna lie, aliens is a more likely scenario than actual god, but there’s no way of knowing until death. As you may know (if, in fact, you have any idea what the scientific method is) correlation does not equal causation. This is true of both Christianity and whatever the fuck you’re talking about lol
Based on sheer plausability you’re probably right, but the whole Christianity thing gives me something to dedicate my midlife crisis towards that sound badass rather than sad, so imma stick with my insane God theory for now.

Fuck that… if you are in mid life just go ski dive… fixes everything

Why do I need to check your dog’s shit?
Keep him off my lawn!

Nah lol
My midlife, when it rolls around, is gonna be a 3/4 marker between the start and end of my life, and will prolly involve a killing spree.

I live in Scotland. In the boonies. I’m not your neighbor.

Oh… Im sorry… Like the dress though… you flute sounds broke… Just FYI

My brother in maybe christ, your neighbor is a fucking serial murderer/child rapist. Run fast and run far. Trust me, I’m a psychologist and I’ve seen this like a dozen times before.

I bought an AR-15… that what my neighbors friends say about me now… They aint wrong… Im going to kill so much shit with this thing…

1 Like

Zealot. Nice. He does have your interests at heart my friend. It’s really up to you to seek Him out though. Fear in the sense of reverence. Not scared. He isn’t going to make you follow Him. He won’t gain or lose anything by it.

Take your cross and shove it up where the sun dont shine…

1 Like

Just test Him in this. Or don’t highly recommend you do. Either Satan will show you the “good” things and lead you to death with him for eternity or the Lord God will give you life here while still on this earth and for eternity. Also just wanted to add that the devils and man will be tormented in hell. Satan is not the king of hell some people get that twisted somehow.

05DE9A91A5BC

2 Likes

image image

2 Likes