Big cheat

The laser that kills you through the walls nobody talks about it

3 Likes

Laser that kills through walls. Are you by chance talking about the Casters AoE damage because if you are. Imagine if the buildings were destructible a caster shot is going to blow up the wall and you are going to take damage. Now since the buildings are not destructible they needed to find a balance, so taking less damage from the aoe damage is better than no damage.

What ppl really need to talk about is how the Predator can use either the Katana or the combistick and melee hit you through the walls. Thats cheating

3 Likes

Not really. Cause I’m sure all of us can imagine the preds melee weapon being stabbed through those thin ass walls, and finishing off someone that way.

Gotta keep ft outa corners anyway you can lmao.

I use to think it was a bit much but not anymore.
I think its anti camp tbh. Like intentional I mean.

7 Likes

I mean sure in the movies and such. But its kind of a cheap tactic if a mission happens to be inside a building the pred can just melee for full damage through the walls. With the caster the damage is cut in half. I think it a bug

I can guarantee you splash damage is not cut in half.
Since I use wall pc a LOT.

As for wall melee, I mainly poke once or twice to scare them out, but if it’s a good team I dont hold back.
They wouldnt want me to anyway.

@GetToLaChappa is a perfect example of this.

1 Like

I use it as well. Its how ai used to deal with derailed campers. A cpl of motion sensor on under side and just full charge cast up. It would take alot of full charge to kill ppl tho so Idk if it a full damage.

I am a caster main. I use that weapon more than any weapon in the game. The salt i get is great

1 Like

I mean if i had a caster in real life i wouldn’t be using any other firearm

1 Like

It’s kinda sad how ppl underestimate it lol.

1 Like

I posted a video in the samurai Sunday challenge. I one shotted a dutch that happened to be standing near a gas container. Like idk why nobody uses it.

2 Likes

I fucking love doing that xD.

2 Likes

Same here. Being a hybrid player myself I try to memorize explosive spots. Shit the other day got a kill off blowing up a ammo crate someone was using was fantastic

2 Likes

Killed by their own greed🤣

2 Likes

That they were. Thought they were the hunters but they found out they were the hunted lol

Dude blowing up a barrel and the entire team is injured is so great i downed a full team once like that

I think he means this one

1 Like

Especially since it’s unlimited shooting I find it stupid. fireteam don’t have unlimited ball

The Fireteam has many balls though, should be enough for the job.

Shit! I did not know this!!! Thanks Thunder-Cats! Campers - here I fucking come!

2 Likes

Lol. Oh dam I have created a new monster meta. Ohhh god

1 Like

Through walls you say how every predator main is right now seeing that

2 Likes