Big cheat

Lol ohhhj god

You’ve created monsters

Oh well. The ft has been to many advantages so I say fuck let the pred melee through walls

Well now that you mention it predator has been bullied about 2 months so yea fuck it

2 months? Man they have been builled since dutch 2025 came out.

That’s right!! I forgot how fucked it was jumping on to play predator i got melted so much had to adapt…oh shit and then the blue screens…oh yea I’m abusing everything i can this month… FT tears are the only thing that will quill my urge for chaos and thier spines

Do it. Abuse all parts. I do. I was able to stealth kill through a wall as well

That’s just dirty haha i love it but could totally see predator doing that spear through the wall stabbing a dude inside

It was pretty dirty and that is what I did it with. I was testing it with friends

nerf the fireteam everyone says yes, but the predator nobody talks about it

Because how do you nerf something that a ttk of 15 mins lol.

1 Like

so that the players do not leave the game

So the players do not leave the game, you say? :D

2 Likes

Wtf

do you have a problem with me?

Yeah, and i think Illfonic has a problem with you too, since you’re trying to make people quit their game.
You keep making threads about complete nonsense, all your problems you bring up here in the forums seems to be skill based, as soon as you have a hard time playing you start whining here. Git Gud.

1 Like

Fuck you man and i’m not whining i said a logical fact if you don’t see it it’s that you stupid

And people will quit the game on their own, I won’t. I bought everything even if I don’t play the predator so that interests me

You are in fact whining, before when you wanted a recon buff that was fine. But now its waaaaa I got hit with a plasma caster bolt while I was being a cheese player and camping a building waaaa. I bet you cried aswell when all the cheese spots were taking from backwater

1 Like

His other posts are all about whining aswell. People don’t even reply in them.

1 Like