Big cheat

That’s just dirty haha i love it but could totally see predator doing that spear through the wall stabbing a dude inside

It was pretty dirty and that is what I did it with. I was testing it with friends

nerf the fireteam everyone says yes, but the predator nobody talks about it

Because how do you nerf something that a ttk of 15 mins lol.

1 Like

so that the players do not leave the game

So the players do not leave the game, you say? :D

2 Likes

Wtf

do you have a problem with me?

Yeah, and i think Illfonic has a problem with you too, since you’re trying to make people quit their game.
You keep making threads about complete nonsense, all your problems you bring up here in the forums seems to be skill based, as soon as you have a hard time playing you start whining here. Git Gud.

1 Like

Fuck you man and i’m not whining i said a logical fact if you don’t see it it’s that you stupid

And people will quit the game on their own, I won’t. I bought everything even if I don’t play the predator so that interests me

You are in fact whining, before when you wanted a recon buff that was fine. But now its waaaaa I got hit with a plasma caster bolt while I was being a cheese player and camping a building waaaa. I bet you cried aswell when all the cheese spots were taking from backwater

1 Like

His other posts are all about whining aswell. People don’t even reply in them.

1 Like

Yeah I know. He had a good point with a recon buff giving it a extra point so you could care nades and a flash with a health stim but his latest post have been cry baby post. In fact 90% post in the forum lately have all come from ft mains.

1 Like

I don’t agree with his suggestion to the Recon, if Illfonic would add points to gear and perks then why should we need 6 classes to choose from? Why not have 1 class that has everything in that case? Do you understand what i mean?
We’re suppose to choose what to sacrifice in return of something else, we can’t get everything.

The casters splash through walls is fine, helps dislodge those damn camping FT members.

1 Like

Yes

It is for equality that I do all this. For the game to be good you do not understand anything. You it’s cheated cheated cheated.

Huh? Why shouldn’t a energy based projectile not have spalash damage that can go through thin walls seems pretty dumb

So make it destroy the walls Illfonic, because this is not real