Big cheat

Yeah I know. He had a good point with a recon buff giving it a extra point so you could care nades and a flash with a health stim but his latest post have been cry baby post. In fact 90% post in the forum lately have all come from ft mains.

1 Like

I don’t agree with his suggestion to the Recon, if Illfonic would add points to gear and perks then why should we need 6 classes to choose from? Why not have 1 class that has everything in that case? Do you understand what i mean?
We’re suppose to choose what to sacrifice in return of something else, we can’t get everything.

The casters splash through walls is fine, helps dislodge those damn camping FT members.

1 Like

Yes

It is for equality that I do all this. For the game to be good you do not understand anything. You it’s cheated cheated cheated.

Huh? Why shouldn’t a energy based projectile not have spalash damage that can go through thin walls seems pretty dumb

So make it destroy the walls Illfonic, because this is not real

Thunder-Cats, you’ll notice discussing with Ramoutch974 is like having a discussion with a toddler. :>

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind that no more ft campers lol. Its ment to flush you trash campers out the building so you can stop trying to cheese a win against the pred.

Sjw are my food source let me eat man. Unless you want me to target you for ever whahahahhahah

Well, the Predator is not real either, it’s a fictional character.

1 Like

He wants realism in a 40 dollar game about a Intergalactic Trophy hunter who should be able to just pick up any human take the skull while being shot with bullets brush them off and move on.

2 Likes

Haha.

1 Like

I want the ability As the Pred to pick up a downed ft and skull fuck them.

I want to be able to pick up a downed FT player and throw him/her into objects, abusing them before their death, just like in many movies.

1 Like

we get there you always want to win even if it means cheating and you cry when you are hit with a knife

Me I always want to win, and yet I have balls of nerves the endurance with the knife for the fireteam

I dont 🤔 I have ever been hit with a knife. Im a ranged pred who plays from the distance and now that I can abuse the cloak its even easier to fight from range lol.

What where? Who cares if the ft is op they cant shoot what they cant see. I play both sides, more so ft lately and always with a squad. We have no problem with preds castering on the sides buildings to flush us out we also dont have a issue with the cloak since 3/4 can parry and I just shoot till I die to the pred always gets 2nd winded trying lol o claim me so idk what your on about I have not lost a match on ft in 4 months

You play pc or ps4?