Big cheat

Ps4

1 Like

Mhm is your psn yoir name by chance?

Me, I almost always score at 2000/3000 point but the other fireteam are noob

You wont against me I can promise you that

I am French so not possible

How is it not possible. I play with and against french ppl constantly. What ur psn homie? Mine is Adhesive-Onion66

What I thought all talk no fight.

what are you english?

Thats a broad question. So yes Im the game english but not white English

Hmmmm…now you’re starting to seem familiar alright.

1 Like

How so? At this point he is claiming he always wins and can deal 2000/3000 a match I would like a challenge thats all.

Nothing to do with that. In fact hell have at’em I’m always happy to see that.

In fact i think you challenged someone 1v1 before.

1v1 i dont want a 1v1 I want a fair match 4v1. A 1v1 is not fair.

Referring to a different time.
No worries

PS players who claim that they haven’t lost a match in months is because they turn off crossplay. You’ll encounter PC teams and Preds regularly and they’ll tear you a new asshole in minutes.

Sometimes its a 50/50 ive had some potatoes on pc but same can be said for ps4 but i know most pc people are on point

I have crossplay on. Haven’t run into any of the good pc preds lile yupppers in a long time

Yes there are a lot of potatoes lol on pc, but the best players are pc there’s no denying that. My point is for ps players not to brag if they don’t fight against the best.

we lose and sometimes we win I lose but I also win and I am not accountable to anyone

I mean is it really fair to ask us to play with pc players when we know we are probably going to get melted? My cross play is on because I’m not a rusher predator i wait and pick my shots. And enjoy challenges but i can see why some people turn it off