Black History Month

How can all lives matter when Black lives still matter less? Plz get this Karen white supremacy bs out of here. I thought you were cool but you just some racist white Trumpanze and you need to check your white privilege there Princess before someone checks it for you.

Now go take your racists self somewhere else and go back to being the small minded Ignoramus self somewhere else.

@GetToLaChappa @GothamsPredator @REYNOSO_FUA11 @Slasher_Clone

Someone plz check this person because if not I will most likely get banned again and will have to take matters personally

Come on man really, youā€™re really gonna put all lives matter on a Black Lives Matter thread. You have to know why people say Black Lives Matter right because if you do then youā€™d know why saying all lives matter in response is just fucking dumb.

Keith ā€œMother Fuckingā€ David

That is all I have to say.

5 Likes

I used to respect Coffe no more tho. He showed his true colors today

If you care about peopleā€™s mental health, then you should realize that the appropriate response to BLM is not to deny it by saying ALM.

Of course all lives matter Coffee no one is saying they donā€™t, some lives in America (and elsewhere) are not treated as such. Thatā€™s all BLM is saying, it doesnā€™t mean that another life is less valuable, simply that black lives matter.

I honestly feel that a lot of the ALM crowd wouldnā€™t have a leg to stand on if BLM was instead called Black Lives Matter Too. I see a lot of people taking BLM as a black supremacy movement or something of the like when itā€™s literally just that black peoples lives matter like everyone elseā€™s.

1 Like

I met him randomly walking down the street

Heā€™s super chill

When I brought up the thing and they live and how those were some of my all-time favorite movies he just lit up

1 Like

You lucky bastard, heā€™s one of those people you just wish you can meet.

1 Like

No words needed!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

My favorite denzel washington movie isā€¦

Glory

Also really like The Equalizer and The Book of Eli

Man on Fire was really good too

@GothamsPredator

Of course you gotta throw some love at the legend himself

Taken too soon

I almost forgot Ken Foree!

1 Like

This guy doesnā€™t get enough credit for his performance. Contrast his movements and mannerisms with some of the later performers (who mostly appear to be stunt men rather than professional actors as Kevin was) - particularly the clumsy, ape-like performance of the guy playing the Falconer Pred in the sword fight scene.

He also comes across as a really decent guy in the interviews Iā€™ve seen and everyone that worked with him thought he was great and a true professional.

2 Likes

Kevin was on a short lived tv show back in the eighties with Courtney Cox, called Misfits of Scienceā€¦ kinda an X-men ripoff. He got to just be himself in it, no 4 hours of makeup and hours sweating his balls off in a jungle, for a 3 sec scene.
Iā€™m gonna have to dig it up and see if it was as cheesy as I remember.

1 Like

God my grandma used to clean these in the sink and the smell gives me PTSD. I canā€™t even be in the same room as chitlins, much less eat them.

The smell of chitlins or Mcdonalds chopped onions immediately trigger my gag reflex and I start dying right then and there.

Iā€™m a food explorer

Iā€™ll try almost anything

I think the trick is dousing it with hot sauce

The flavor was goodā€¦ minus the pooey after taste

I think I would eat it again just a much smaller portion šŸ˜…

Greens with smoked ham hocks is my shit though

I like trying stuff I think itā€™s just the things that scarred my childhood senses of smell and taste and I never recovered from it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had chitterlings, not a fan.

But, when youā€™re over at a friendā€™s house and they offer you a plate of something, and youā€™re both hungry as well as unsure if you have food at your own house, you learn to say YES.

That said, Iā€™ll eat tripe, tendon, and basically anything you find in pho like an absolute motherfucker.

In conclusion - nobody is debating that All Lives Matter. What BLM is saying is that the lives of black people matter, as well.

I can understand the sentiment behind the ALM movement, but it isnā€™t to specifically further a cause, itā€™s just to silence black people and pro-black social initiatives.

2 Likes

How did this go from appreciating the contributions of the black community in society to politics/social problems??

Key and Peele is one of the funniest shows in recent memory

1 Like

U got discord?
Coffee2Go#0584

No need to bring shit on forums for bothering mods