Black History Month

Taking care of business.

Bring shit? Excuse me Racist. This is a positive thread and you bring your hate here. Go back under your rock you are the scum under my boot. Begon racist

I don’t know who played this character but he was basically the hero of Land of the Dead

Awesome performance!

Eugene Clark!

It’s an underrated film for sure

Of course I can’t forget about Duane Jones from the OG Night of the Living Dead

If you’ve never seen it I highly recommend it especially this month

1 Like

How is me being an autisistic realist perspective person a racist?

I even made a whole explanation about it how people shouldnt be different at all and should be respected no matter with their gender ,religion ,skin color, mental disorders

Im just sick of seeing society getting thinner and people fucking forgeting how to like act as one

Unsure what other people mean by ALM but i mean that there should only be ALM and people who dont like ALM should be jailed for it…

But sure call me all the name you want lol? Even if i dont see what i said wrong up there

1 Like

ALM is a nice thought on paper. The extremes white people who are overly offended by the Idea that they are some how being pushed aside by BLM. @REYNOSO_FUA11 said it the best the ALM crowd would have there feet kicked out beneath them if the movement was called

In our current society the Eyes of the Law see Black Lives as lesser people which is sad. I thought we have moved past that. How can a White Guy walk into a all Black church kill 12 ppl and get Burger King on the way to the station.

Meanwhile a Black Man selling his own cigarettes on the side of the street to his homies gets Choked out because the officers think he is fighting back cause he is in plain terms too fat for his arms to go behind his back to get cuffs. If Eric Garner was white and was caught selling loose cigarettes he would have been put in cuffs with his hands in front of him.

All lives cant matter till Black lives matter Equally. Till then ALM response to anything civil about BLM is a act of racism

2 Likes

Dude im sick of social media like over complexing everything and made like #ALM Sound like bad path to take and live by and i feel bad cause i live by realism in life and seeing everyone like hate each other just for having different opinions and takes is just sad

I Want peace but apperently there is no peace since 2015+… the biggest take for humanity was the hippies during vietnam war n shit… saying make love not war… and i think that there should be similar take for everyone to change the Laws once and for all cause i find the laws to be outdated and made by humanity back in 1700 or smth…

2 Likes

The people who do that are either racist or just are part of NLM path which is just… illogical?

1 Like

Fair. We still need to get there as a society. We are currently winning the battle against Racism but till everyone can walk down the street at night wearing a Hoodie because its cold and where headphones to bop till you get to the store without the fear of someone brandishing a weapon because They are a different color than the other you we need to keep fighting for equality

1 Like

Now I’ll step in…

This actually highlights my fears and concerns with BLM and the current movement.

Police brutality and excessive use of force are not racial issues and treating them with such a narrow focused lense actually does more to make it worse than better.

Philando Castille is a household name while Ryan Whitaker isn’t and that’s a problem because both were examples of excessive force by police officers who shouldn’t have worn a badge because they didn’t have the proper judgment.

Breona Taylor was a tragic accident that shouldn’t have happened but it wasn’t because of her skin color it was because of a horribly executed warrant. She would have died regardless of the color of her skin.

If we focus on the skin color of these victims of police violence, you get what you have now. Anyone who is harmed by police of one race is immediately seen as a victim regardless of the scenario. While anyone else killed by police is largely ignored because it doesn’t fit the narrative. This means that you’re not stopping the bad cops, your just shifting the focus.

Just my perspective.

3 Likes

As for the thread.

Prince is the singular most under appreciated artist in history. That man was brilliant

4 Likes

I would also prefer like entire laws to be re written by current gen society and to have like more freedom of speech and acting in general

1 Like

This is something I would like as well!

We need to get these 80 something year olds out of congress and add a 2 term maximum in office no pay just a home, driver, food, and basic necessities like it was intended.

Make lobbyism against the law.

4 year minimum college requirement to be a police officer. Must have a pysh coarse.
2 years on the force till you are given a weapon of your own. Till then a officer with a weapon will ride shotgun and not exit car unless needed.

These are some.

P.S I support defunding the police to a certain extent. Ill use the NyPd as a example. During the pandemic added a new helicopter and a armored vehicle to there ranks. Why who knows but I doubt it was needed.

I want a law where u anually need to prove ur loyalty to the job that u can still work at your job as lets say a policeman, emergency worker, lawyer, judge, doctor

The loyalty tests include verbal and physical tests… and to see if they precieve humans as humans and same people as same people

1 Like

I respect your perspective because its a True one. All these are tragic because Our police lack the proper training because there is this stigma that Trial By fire in American is the best way of doing things.

The Law and Order in this country needs a complete overhaul.

The fact that Police officer dont stop there fellow officers from breaking the law blows my mind. I could never have been a cop cause I wouldn’t stand and watch a bad cop doing something to someone.

Police in croatia makes fun of mental disorder people and also black people, homosexual people, and can be bribed by money to pay the alchocholic people go… or bad people

2 Likes

My time in the military gave me a relatable perspective to that. It’s partially the fraternity of it all. It’s easy to say that no one hates a bad cop worse than a good cop, but it’s a lot harder to look at the guy who you trust your life with and say “You’re a bad cop”.

1 Like

I would right before I slap the cuffs on him

I like to think I would too but fortunately for me I’ll never know. I’m certainly not justifying it either. Just saying I can understand it happening.

1 Like

I understand where your coming from. My stepmother was a cop. She got ran out of her
Station in NY cause she tazed a cop who was beating on a boy.

Then ran into it even worse in NC where the first thing Her partner said. (Excuse me for this) “ If its a Coon we take him out the car” she was blown away by that. She didn’t last 3 months in the police force she went into Private security after that.

1 Like

I was watching They Live last night and realized how awesome of an open world game it would be