Bloodthirstylord material d@#k rider

Yet again I watch a video posted by crazyboy 18 hours ago and just 41 minutes ago dude does exact same thing with exact same title!! I’ve witnessed him dick ride p-willie and hale_predhunter as well… lmao. Check crazyboy secret stealth kills and then watch this clowns. I comment on it and he blocks me lmao!

4 Likes

Well Crazyboy also stole that from another Yt

Posted 7 months ago. All Crazyboy did was add the two new weapons

4 Likes

He steals shit from @P-willie2000 to

4 Likes

But we can say that this ine is definitely stolen from the First guy. Sorry but these have been common knowledge for months. Lol

1 Like

@j2ezg50 is the first guy. Tournament winning team

3 Likes

Ok
I guess all PHG Youtubers gotta steal shit since the content pool is so small

2 Likes

Fair enough but I played with crazy yesterday when he just found out about these and made a video… so he didnt purposely copy it from 7 months ago. He also didnt title it “I unlocked”. Dude does this all the time hes a cornball

1 Like

Yeah ButtholeThristylover is a trashcan.

Its also kinds sad that a “Pred” main like Crazyboy didn’t know about these till Yesterday. Once I figured out how to do a stealth kill I wanted to see if you could get a
pin netgun stealth kill

you know its not steal to make exact the same thing right ?
wrong tag*

2 Likes

Yeah. But the title makes it seem like they are the first. When in fact @Elliott626 has done them on live stream before this

not really , he said " i unlocked" not “i am the first guy ever to find this”

2 Likes

It’s partially that. It’s also the audience base for the video makers.
Hate to say it but bloodthirsty got the most viewers to my knowledge.

Doesn’t matter how good your content is, when you put it up or how you present it if nobody sees it

3 Likes

Yeah
Don’t know why they like it though I watched one of his videos before and I was bored as hell half way through
But people got different tastes I guess

Alright alright. I have come to terms with you and will respect you because I have seen you go off on your own pc brothers so I will guve you this.

Actually the guy who did it first has more views than both of them so he is the true a winner here. We should all sub to stonecoldkiller

Don’t look at me man. Hell I’d almost let him remake the tutorial vids if it ment getting the info to people who need it.

Almost…

4 Likes

He stopped YouTube a while back. Not sure if he’s on Twitch. Been subscribed for a while, him and @Taemiller98 put out great vids last year i thought

1 Like

You need to patent you tutorials so when then do get stolen if they dont give you cred you can sue his United Kingdom ass out onto
The streets

1 Like

He stopped pred vids but he still
Makes content so why not

Call it a hunch but based on what little I have seen of his videos I don’t think content that improves the player base is something he wants to get into

1 Like