BloodThirstyLord Vs. P-willie2000 FireTeam!!!

Place Your bets!!!

4 Likes

Live Stream lets talk about it!!!

3 Likes

Lordy would get demolished he’s trash, that’s why he doesn’t take open invites to fight

7 Likes

meh in the two case its a noob match : )

-elitism song behind my back-

I think it would be a timeout. BLT may not be a good pred, but he’s a vet and I don’t think he’ll get demolished. He’ll keep his distance, try a few close approaches to see how good the FT is, and heal as needed. If it looks like he can’t win, he’ll make it look mildly entertaing at worst. Obviously the ‘best pred’ titles are just YT marketing. No serious PHG player believes that.

2 Likes

Course, I’m just saying he isn’t winning against a coordinated premade

1 Like

Wholeheartedly agree

1 Like

we faced him long time ago with a pretty decent team. He beat us. Then again he ate like 15 pigs and that was before all the FT buffs. I don’t think he would stand a chance now.

I do not think he is trash nor do I think he’s the greatest. He is good and that’s about it. Against a good PS team, I’d say is a 50/50 chance. Against a good PCDS, he’ll get demolished in the current state of the game.

As a matter of fact, he gave our clan that name when he first encountered us and called us PC Death Squad (though tbh we had one potato on the game, lol). That game is on his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhq1wXhMB5g&t=46s

2 Likes

He’s not gonna accept the invitation

2 Likes

well see im poking the hornets nest truly I just wanna know what its like to fight the best LOL

1 Like

I hope @P-willie2000 asked for this in his letter to Santa.

1 Like

damn how did ya know LOL

2 Likes

Wait is he seriously considering taking you on? Does BTL wanna get embarrassed??

1 Like

He won’t get embarrassed. He’ll just keep his distance and try a few close range engagents. It’ll end it a exfil win for @P-willie2000. It happened to him before so it’s not like he’s protecting a perfect record or a win streak

1 Like

thats what im saying like what makes him the best predator what has he done and who has he beat to have this accomplishment

1 Like

Its YT marketing. Don’t take it so seriously.

2 Likes

can somebody actually point out and show when has he ever said he is the best predator of this game?

Because I personally have never heard him say that, nor have I read it under any of his comments or video posts.

If he come and play this game on the ps4/ps5
I can promise to everyone
Even the potato’s Fireteam can beat him very easy
He got wins on pc cuz he can do alot of things with a lot of bottons

1 Like

love how they took my idea on rocket launchers but disguarded all my ideas on predator

3 Likes

He does it like ever video

1 Like