BloodThirstyLord Vs. P-willie2000 FireTeam!!!

I think he mean the best build for a specific class and not that he is the best. I could be wrong tho, but that’s how i understood it

1 Like

Moneys on p-willie… just don’t like lordy at all not sorry

3 Likes

I’ve seen plenty of his videos. Never heard it. Care to mention the title of at least one where he states “I am the best predator player in this game”

1 Like

He literally has a vod of a stream he did called, “I’M BACK! BEST PREDATOR PLAYER LIVE AGAIN!”

2 Likes

Gotta do what you gotta do to get them views, horny youtubers horny for their views

1 Like

That’s a lot of work, buy it would be intersting to know for sure.

Looked for it, doesn’t say player, says Best Predator LIVE, which, tbh, as a streamer, he is the best one, hands down. Compared to other streamers, he has the best balance between entertainment, quality and charisma (which is where 99% of streamers fail).

I get it you guys don’t like him… but don’t be saying he said stuff he actually did not. That’s called gossip…

3 Likes

stop be arrogant kid my dude , 99% of predators cant beat you if they want

1 Like

I watch him myself, I find him entertaining. Could not care less if he accepts challenges or if he is the best at this game.

1 Like

On time he played PHG on Ps5
You should see the best Predator in that game 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He’s not entertaining, he isn’t good at the games, and yes that is directly claiming to be the best predator. I don’t know if English is your strongest language, but it’s pretty cut and fucking dry.

At 00:42 he said
I’m godlike Pred Player And the Best In the Game
😂😂😂
Ok I’m done
LMFAO

1 Like

my dude your english skill are low . check again what he said

2 Likes

Everyone knows that he isn’t good in the game
Godlike Pred for him means (losing your mask in the most matches and 2escaped Fireteam)
Even in the pc
And we can see he isnt so good in PS

2 Likes

Most of these guys hating on him and claiming they’ll kick his ass are the same ones playing console with crossplay off.

3 Likes

1 Like

“losing your mask in most matches” how many matches he played and how many he lost his mask ? stop bs my friend

2 Likes

So I play with willie and he always has crossplay on.
I can’t say the same for the other people I only know willie has it on.

1 Like