BloodThirstyLord Vs. P-willie2000 FireTeam!!!

BTLs too much of a rat coward to face you.
He’s still eating popsicles in my cellar, but you’re welcome to join if you’d like hehehe

4 Likes

remeber if you guys wanna see an awesome match between me and BTL share this around!!!

I just want my Phone Call

3 Likes

Lordy has been avoiding you for a long time man, I’ve been trying to fight him for a long time lol

2 Likes

He said annoying scout and recon and he playing with Alpha sickle 😂😂😂
Trash player

1 Like

My crossplay is on, I’m waiting for his ass

3 Likes

Apparently he censored me in his channel so nobody sees what’s I’m saying LOL Idk what his problem is if I’m that scared to loose I’d just quit the game

2 Likes

well you are crybaby so you deserve it

Ok, P-willie, I have to admit. Lordy, is one of my favorite Predator and Fireteam players. He’s an all star pro. I learned a lot from him!

How am I a crybaby?

Look I’m not doubting anything he could be the best as far as I’m concerned however for him to go to these lengths rather than to say no bro I’m good thanks LOL it just shows what type of person he is that’s all especially since he steals other people’s content without properly crediting them he even went out of his way to make sure nobody’s name are even in his video and he’s technically covering the subject how are you gonna cover a subject and then censor the name of that subject so the attention is 100% on him that’s crazy and tell me what has he ever done for this community or to this community he hasn’t done anything significant as far as I’m concerned he’s just a bigger YouTuber that had a following before this game and he used this game to help his channel just like anyone else if you ask me and that’s fine I just wanted to battle him that would have been fun hype and GG and could have sparked other youtubers to come out and battle and maybe tournament ideas etc who knows if your gonna hate on that then I’m sorry I’m just trying to fight the best of the best and learn

2 Likes

I’m getting my popcorn out for this thread, love seeig forum cannibalism, hahaha

3 Likes

He blocked me on his discord for literally nothing, that’s how he rolls. ;)

3 Likes

But look I’m not gonna blow this up anymore the guy obviously doesn’t want to be bothered I’m going to stop but all in all it’s just a missed opportunity for a fun and another cool experience with PHG I’m sorry if I’ve rattled anyone the wrong way I’m a pretty cool person who just likes to game and have fun you can ask anyone who knows me and they’ll tell you the same thing unless BTL comes out an says yes let’s fight I won’t continue this thread anymore

1 Like

Bro, trust me when I say this. What you see as fun, he sees it as “no profit”.
No profit > no point in doing it.

3 Likes

How is @P-willie2000 a crybaby?

2 Likes

Awful lotta BTL simps in this thread…

3 Likes

It’s truly disgusting
Time to exterminate

3 Likes

I guess your right man idk if you have fun at first profits come later but then again idk I already am doing pretty good for myself I’m humble bro I just like to have fun I appreciate everyone of you guys if anyone’s down to play later HMU!!!

2 Likes

Dont make me come back!!! This ancient predator has been waiting and waiting for this as this pred has laid waste to PCDS or whatever there called… I am waiting for the oppurtunity to claim skulls and beat my all time record of 1435 all dead.

So many premades on discord have fallen… even during the worst patches I have found ways to decimate my opponents…

The only good players are in Russia since… the only good players in America wont even touch this game.

3 Likes