BloodThirstyLord Vs. P-willie2000 FireTeam!!!

Damn didn’t think I would see you on the forums again

2 Likes

Just like America is waiting for a vaccine"""""" by bill gates… I am waiting for illfonic to start drinking my coolaid

5 Likes

There are no more pre-mades.

Everyone pretty much plays casuals with whoever is available online at that time.

1 Like

yah… its to easy to win those.

1 Like

when i went against 2 supports and everyone had gearhead… its either kill them in 4 min… or you lose due to heal vs damage over time

1 Like

Hahaha…
Maaan, you really hate the guy. I have nothing against the dude. I get why some people hate him that much and y’all might be right, but his videos are kinda fun to watch… at least for me. I never heard him saying he was “the best”, but he does say that he’s determined to destroy some FT’s or some stuff like that. For the record, I don’t like his playing style… even when I’m sure he wins waaay more matches than I do, I feel he’s a bit lucky a lot of times and I’m sure you and your team would melt him. Please post the video on your YT channel if you ever face him.

1 Like

It’s hard to be in sync as a team because there are so many options for fireteam that players go with whatever they think it’s better for them, but most of the time it’s a bs loadout. So experienced preds have a good chance of beating a team of 4 pc if they play smart.

havnt even opened my game since Sep

1 Like

You should, it’s a shit show for ft.
So many bs options for weapons and gear.
I rather stick to the basics.

3 Likes

The best American pc players aren’t communicating on discord as much as the European and Russian ones.

1 Like

Gonna agree with @Scarface_1983. Hop on and play a few just to see the absurdity of it

2 Likes

Yea man, a lot of pred mains complain that they keep buffing the FT but it’s really bullshit weapons and gear they keep giving us. Nothing that really can compete with the original .50 or Hammerhead. Dutch '87 is still the best, I would say maybe the OWLF operative is on par with Dutch.

Other than that, it’s all bs content.

2 Likes

I don’t hate him hate is very strong I just want to face him that’s all in the end GGs and who know where things could start after that this isn’t from a place of hate this is from a place of competitive play and good sportsmanship the best way to handle anything in a community like this is to face off and play and things grow from there

1 Like

Oh, OK, I get it. Well, that sounds like a fun match to watch… if it ever happens. I’m not sure if it’s you calling him a “fckng pice of shlt” several times, so I don’t know if he’ll be up for it, but I insist… Post it on your YT channel if it happens, and I’m placing my bets on you winning the damn thing.

1 Like

LOL 😂

I will face some people… after the ancient pred plays for a few weeks decimating the country side… getting his skills back to insane potential… you will never see a predator so great that he drops a fireteam in mere seconds after dropping from the helo… the macros will be instagibbing you left and right and there will be no vision just a glimpse of hell and a glimpse of the forgotten one. I never used macros on my mouse before… but with this loadout…after not playing for 4 months or so… I have completely rid the democratic party of hope… they are all slain by bear trap macros into bow head shots… DISC flying macros into bear traps… the amount of disgusting plays will make you wonder if your even playing the game or living a nightmare.

2 Likes

this is the ancient predator fighting at his top tier

1 Like

It’s all good P-Willie. I understand, I was just warning you a little bit because Lordy is one of my biggest youtuber yet. Anyways, man, your all good. Say, if you want we can friend each other on PS4 and do a few Predator matches together if you would like? Acertango.

2 Likes

Yeah man forsure I’ll add you!!!

1 Like

Awesome! I won’t be on till next week

2 Likes