Bomb difusal kit/class

@Elliott626 I think its time to summon the world Record holder don’t you.

I call upon thee all mighty World Record holder of the fastest Bomb difusal lord the one and the only @James-Cameron will you plz take this low lowly peacock and plz teach him how to fly

1 Like

Or you know ply the game and keep practicing the defuse who cares if the Pred blows up do you really count that as the Pred winning

You have lacked on you Humbleness and allowed disruptive take ahold of you and fly you away to onion land

1 Like

K, sure pal 👍

Not really, I just want to actually be able to difuse it without hax or another account.

1 Like

A truly fast defusal does not come from knowledge of pred symbols. Nor from practice, but from the soul. Practice meditation instead of playing the game and visualise yourself after a successful defuse. Don’t concern yourself with the defusal process itself, only the outcome. Focus on the big W and the details will sort themselves out.

Once mastered you may reach James Cameron levels of bomb defusal where by you begin the defuse process while the bomb is still being armed. Watch as your defusal times become so fast that your technique will be officially declared as hacking.

Ok senpai

Bumping… I have yet to difuse one, and seeing preds walk away with insane amounts of xp when the whole team is out of blast radius is annoying.

You haven’t diffused a single pred yet?

Not myself, no.

I don’t care if FT haxorz hate me or not.

I can help you practice it if you want. Contact me on PSN, Derangedxeno_02 or here and we can organize a time to practice

Nah, I don’t need practice… this shit needs a nerf.

Not really. If I can knock a mask off, kill the pred, and defuse in less than 12 seconds, you can too.

It’s literally just match game. You need to lay your entire primary magazine and quickly swap to your secondary and continue laying into it. However, if the mask doesn’t pop off after all of that, you’re dead unless you can defuse in under 5 seconds.

Better yet, run a shotgun if you plan to attempt to defuse. It takes care of masks and the rest of the downed health rather quickly. Gives you plenty of time to defuse.

No not really, the fastest you can diffuse right now on console is like 3 seconds. Ask @Forever_Mello, this fucker diffuses preds left and right in seconds without even trying. All it takes is practice, it’s a really simple mini game.

1 Like

Unfortunately, no one does this in 99.9% of games i play except the rare streamer/wannabe ass scrubs that play tetris on cell phones all day at work, otherwise… yall are just backing up FT like it means something. Actually I’m curious now, are you getting paid or are you illfonic devs?

I’m the head of Illfonic. Seriously though the reason why you don’t see this a lot in pubs is because most players just flat out suck at this game. They can’t kill preds and if they do they don’t know you can diffuse.

Once you figure out what you’re doing it becomes child’s play. It’s literally just matching the symbols, if you can’t do that then I recommend playing with one of those toys you see in kindergarten where you match the shapes into the correct holes.

Ya ok, your mom’s first asshole 👍

She has more than one?

1 Like

Does she? Why don’t we ask a kindergartener

That’s a good idea, that kid would probably be able to diffuse better and can probably teach you how to do it too.