Bring back Jungle Hunter 87

In 2 days??? Plus the Pred kills???

There’s an achievement just for 1,000 let alone 20,000

Your not getting JH87. You should of pre-ordered. Wipe away your tears, kick your can and move on.

1 Like

I dunno 5-10 seems fair

Good opinion

Still challenges to get JH is fine with me

2 Likes

But not for free

1 Like

I am agree on That

Seems we’ve come to a agreement
You gotta earn JH through challenges if that ever happens but never free.
Well looks like my job is done here I leave

1 Like

Oh fuck I meant 2,000 lol
Or maybe 5,000

Hablo español, de todos modos intento traducir lo mejor que puedo, y si doy pena jajaj, el traductor de google tiene una opcion qie es detectar idioma y si usas crome te traduce la pagina automáticamente.

I speak Spanish, anyway I try to translate the best I can, and if I’m sorry hahaha, the google translator has an option that is to detect language and if you use chrome it translates the page automatically.

No todos tenemos el dinero de papá, y si te lo has ganado tu se un poco simpático porque sabrás que no es fácil! Y mucho menos poder estar y hacer la compra cuando tu sobrina se muere en el hospital y ni siquiera puedes irte por el covid. Claro que soy consciente de que eh de joderme, pero no significa que no pueda decir que yo si lo quiero.

Not all of us have daddy’s money, and if you’ve earned it, be a bit nice because you’ll know it’s not easy! And much less to be able to be and do the shopping when your niece dies in the hospital and you cannot even leave because of the covid. Of course, I am aware that he has to screw me, but it does not mean that he cannot say that I do.

Why do people think their sob story justifies special treatment or rewards?? Get over yourself. Life is hard. You are not special or unique in your tribulations. It is a preorder exclusive reward. You didn’t preorder. Your reasons for not pre-ordering don’t matter. End of story.

3 Likes

I would accept that

1 Like

Well if they were gonna make a event it’s gonna be soon since you know the anniversary

2 Likes

I recommend that whoever wants the jungle hunter skin purchase a jungle hunter figure or statue of some kind

2 Likes

I guess this topic is never going to get old., but it does not change anything - Illfonic has already stated that the JH87 skin stays exclusive.
So the discussions, pleeding, begging, demanding, threatening, complaining and criticizing is really just a waste of energy.
But if you are so privileged that you have time and energy to waste: go ahead.

4 Likes

Should of preordered pal. Sorry about your spoiled 8 year old not getting his way for once.

Your argument is invalid tho.

The pre-order skins for Battlefront 2 weren’t labeled as a pre-order exclusive the JH was labeled as such.

So if they go ahead and make him available to everyone that will cause a problem for them. Sorry you missed the pre-ordered but it aint gonna happen

3 Likes

Pretty sure they were. If they make it available… it will literally cause no problems whatsoever and everyone will get over it in an hour.

1 Like

Or Disney sues the piss out of Illfonic either way