Buff FT nerf pred

We tested it in private matches. There is no difference. What video proof do you want? Like the vid before and after the patch? Rly?

No I want to see a real test. Comparing pre 2.11 and Now, with the same gun loadout in a controlled environment, not a live game vs PC sweats.

Post 2.11 I noticed that you don’t die nearly as fast. Granted TTK for FT is still a notch or 2 too high. But when playing predator I absolutely noticed a change.

“I noticed”, means you think so. We made tests in private matches with @Arrow_calis, nothing has changed. It was still the same. I think there was a post about this before, not sure.

Ok

Kame is one of the people who tested things out extensively since the start.
That’s why if you’ve been here from the start you see a lot of us ask him hey Kame this, hey kame that.

I’ve kinda helped and been there a few times for the test.

There was a video showing the TTK,
If all the guns before 2.0, I just remembered it.
You can take a ft that isnt assault and try compare it to that.

As far as a little bit of testing I’ve done,
And trying to compare my own experience from pre 2.0. To now,
I can tell you that before 2.0. I used to be able to run melee and use it with success.

I was never fully melee or range but I loved using the combi stick melee. Cause I could bait out parries, have them Miss and smack em.

Ever since 2.0?

I’m pure range.
Ft does way too much damage to try and use melee successfully. Pred hp gets dropped way too quickly, so it’s not an effective approach to play melee.

So given that pred can die faster now, more than ever, I dont see how they have any extra armor or health.

you could literally just look at the pre 2.0 and then look at the damage percents and since only one gun got nerfed since then (double barrel shotgun) you can use your head and know FT kills just as fast if not faster than they did before

i’m obviously not gonna send you a video of me fighting 4 jobbers who aren’t running specializations and can’t land 30% of their shots

i’m going to send you a video of a not premade team that i faced who was still killing predators just as fast if not faster than pre patch without all the advantages of being a premade team

which means that LITERALLY this is what the game is balanced for random not premade teams but random teams fighting a random predator player on a random map with a random mission using all the things the players have available to them

The main issue is bow really then anything.

How is the bow a problem?

Pred shouldn’t have weapons

1 Like

people are hating the bow more and 99% of people are using the bow more, it’s part of his arsenal I get the and it’s fine but after have hundred of matches of going against it. You and anyone would get sick and tired of it. I’ve heard it so much I can hear it being pulled back if its quiet enough and with 30 shots its spamable along with being able to pick up arrows that show where they are at always. That’s why more people are offering to the dev’s "if your able to pick arrows back up and have marked location, reduce the quiver from 30 to 15.

I’m ft main 80% predator 20%
but no weapons that would make no sense

I do hate that in-game where the predator can find the radio and just fucking trap everything. The radio showed spawn when you can get reinforcement. Like alot of games prior

Kill the Predator and you don’t need the radio

Literally every FT “problem” can be fixed by FUCKING KILLING THE PREDATOR

1 Like

I hate damn near every fucking ft weapon because too many of them do unreasonable amounts of damage and they’re broken as fuck.

They each come with over 200 bullets that you can spam at an absurd fire rate.
So I ask you this.

Why the fuck is it a problem when pred can do repeated attacks but it’s ok for ft to spam non stop bullets?

Yall bitched about melee.
Now it’s useless.

Now yall bitching bout range.

It never ends.

2 Likes

🤨

Everyone that complains about the bow I have to laugh. Literally most people can’t aim it worth a crap anyways, keep moving around not running in a straight line you won’t get hit, and arrows do stick to you for about 5 seconds so run into a building so when they fall off the Predator has to make a big risk to get his arrows back.

Plus, one of few decent predator weapons why does it need to be nerfed? So you don’t have to see it as often? Maybe we should nerf all of the good FT weapons because we get tired of seeing them so often in meta builds 100’s of matches? No? Didn’t think so.

Stop complaining and counter it. Literally 99% of what I see complained about is so easy to counter and punish it isn’t even funny. Use your head and learn the game and mechanics rather than demanding nerf’s because you are too lazy to figure it out on your own.

Complaining about arrows… Have you seen the disgusting builds that people have come up with for FT? Example: my 48 Rocket build that doesn’t include ammo bags the Field medic usually brings or the ammo bags on the map. Instant reload and kills Predators usually in the first 4 rocket’s. Ask @Fire, @REYNOSO_FUA11, @KayneLucard they’ve seen it in action on pubs and privates.

And that is literally one of many build’s FT’s can do, but you guys complain about the bow damage, amount of arrows, caster, caster splash damage, caster damage through walls, caster firerate, caster energy usage, sickle speed and damage, etc.

Do you seriously just want the win handed to you on a silver platter. People who barely touch Predator or don’t at all just need to shut their mouths because they don’t know what they are talking about.

5 Likes

Unfortunately the folks you’re addressing are the ones catered to by developers. That’s why pred has been consistently nerfed (several key nerfs done shadow style) as the FT gets its balls cradled.

2 Likes

Basically, what they don’t seem to get is if Predator becomes too unplayable then no one to play Predator which means they can’t find games.

Only reason they even buffed Predator supposedly even a little was because FT que times started turning into 5 minutes and even had a few 10 minutes ones and they realized better do something for Predator or they weren’t going to have a game much longer.

Next thing you know health increase for Predator, bow bug fixed, armor buffs and impenetrable buff, energy buff. Wasn’t much, but it was better than nothing and gave Predator’s least a chance somewhat.

2 Likes

You just described 95% of all FT mains.

5 Likes