Buff, nerfs and gameplay changes needed (A new players perspective)

The predators skin isnt some super strong material if a knife slash gets through you damn right a sharp object thrown will aswell and as for the machete and katana who cares if soldiers havent carried them give us a mercenary class or yakuza then it makes sense like predators movie preds got enough classes, toys and game changes to make it easier in their game already time for ft to get some stuff and not just an old dude with a mediocre gun

Lol how did I know someone was going to bring up the Predators movie. The sword was pulled from the collection that Lawrence Fishburns character had found while being on the game planet. Also if they are mercenaries they would not be apart of voodoo squad. And a throwable would just be a waste of a gear item. Lol id rather a nade that does at most 200 xp rather than a throwing knife that does 25 lol so nah that shit would be useless

Who cares if he found it he was still proficient enough with it to have a draw with a pred/what if the game planet becomes dlc then it makes more sense and I’d rather a throwing weapon over the nade I dont even use them as the fuse takes to long any competent pred moves and you were spouting on how the other person shouldnt talk until they are lvl 150 so are you and if you are why do you care about xp and for the mercenary not being part of voodoo squad what the fuck is dutch then cause he sure as hell seems more merc then soldier now

Well since xp is what we can determine is damage in the game so it clear you dont even have a grasp on this game yet. And fuse is too long. Ummm you can cook them but I guess you never learned that. Im sure you are one of the rere that takes away the stim for med kits and just throw them when you are low health . And how the fuck are they going to do game planet when that would alter the entire game. Lol learn your game before you spot some kind of nonsense

The game already doesnt make sense with the samurai pred why us he here shouldnt he be in feudal japan fighting samuria and no we got damage numbers for the pred now dont be simple whens the last time you played and nope didnt think illfonic though about putting in a feature to cook nades considering they took away impact grenades because of crying preds

We also have 87 hunter (which is dead in the time of the game) and 97 which guess what hes also dead 😯

Lol. The samurai pred is a dark horse comic character. One pred hunted samurai then went back to home planet and made a clan. Iilfonic and neca are also working closely together so it makes sense they would use neca figures as pred models. Ummm we may get pred damage at the end if the game. But all damage you do while playing is xp based lol. Dam you really dont know ur game. And shit cooking nades was in the beta lol. Shit you lack the knowledge of this game lol. You have the worst points in the world. Why wouldn’t they add 87, and 97 preds they are iconic Preds why not add them. They dont mess up the balance of the game. All these stupid points of a noob will tho.

Pred crybabies about impact nades. Dont think so it was more that it was a heavy used meta where all 4ft players had them and they would abuse it. I didnt really care tho they were quite easy to aviod

Ah now it makes sense your a pred main anything for pred your for anything to help the ft your against goofy guy

And an easy fix for the impact abuse would be to limit the gun to one or two ft members but no they took the whole thing out

I play both sides tho. Will start my game playing 5 ft matches then Ill go play Pred lol. Try again buddy. How else would I know that damage is xp based while playing and is only calculated after the match is over. Or how else would I know that you can cook nades. Or that a Zen shot to the head is 135xp and a chest shot is 125xp and a body shot is 110xp mhmmm man makes you think dont it. Or that a full clip from the hammerhead is 325xp ugggh I could go on forever but you clearly lack the knowledge to know any of thise.

How would they even make that possible. So limit a preference of guns lol. Dam you are dense

You joined 10 hours ago. Lol you are clearly a noob and im sure buddies with the Op since you lack common knowledge of this game. I bet you get what 500 damage to the pred lol. Also for the op to say that ft is harder is clear he dosent even have perks set up correctly. Or his asinine statement about Assault and hunter being a meta of some sort lol

No I usually average around 3500-4500 damage on the pred and been playing since release so try again I’m just not a loser who calculates every little xp lmao I’m glad a game came out where all your little knowledge becomes useful and it’s easy to know you get xp for everything on ft if you play for even a few games that shit dont stop popping up which is why I dont care to keep track of it and I only joined ten hours ago cause i just found out about this sorry I dont waste all my life on this shit 😂

And to make it possible easy say all 4 ft want the nade launcher once the timer countdown to switch classes 2 randomly get to keep it the other 2 are automatically switched to second setup not to hard really 🤷‍♂️

Yeah and then those players that wanted the nade launcher quit. And 3500 is next to impossible. The scout goes down in 2800 damage. Hunter is 3000 Zerker os 3200 lol well thats if you hunt them down while 2nd winded so sure but is dam near next to impossible. Lol so you say you have played this game since launch but didn’t know about cooking nades or that the damage delt to the pred mid game is xp based lol. Get out of here with that fake shit. You are a noob and wont admit. Your damage calculation alone is noobish

Of course I know you get xp when damaging pred did you miss the part where I said it constantly pops up and tried to upload a pic but this site wont let me but its totally possible to get 3500 I’ve seen the very rare random get 5500 pushed that pred to the brink they both said gg in the end and called it a draw cause time ran out

Yeah you only stated you knew that after I pointed out what it was lol. Dam you are dense. And sure i said next to impossible

I’m at 133 right now…

I doubt that very much.