Bug List 09/01/2020 V2.02

bump.

I threw my combistick through the chest of a fireteam member and the spear kept flying into a tree, i could not retrieve the combistick because it stopped right in the center of the tree trunk. I must throw really hard.

1 Like

Ive sent mine off the map throwing at a fireteam on a roof. That was… upsetting…

Lol u forgot to include the connection to host lost error
Becoz of this stupid error i am not able to play the game at all

don’t forget this one

Invisible weapons!

The biggest thing is getting randomly signed out, it seems almost 2 hours it will sign out…not sure if it’s sever stability or what but It makes me stop playing for the rest of the day.

1 Like

no I didnt. It’s like 3rd from bottom. But I will reword it.

@kameofWar Ill try and recreate it.

Yep. It’s been happening to us PC players for several weeks now. Still no fix in sight.

I had never encountered any of these issues before patch 1.09 and i have had the game since release.

attempting to recreate it in a private match.

The logout seems to be a timer problem. You don’t even have to be in a match. I’ve let the game idle in the menus and around two hours later (give or take a few minutes) it says you got disconnected from the internet. It will not let you log in again.

I have tried to play as Fireteam now and 20 times in a row i get invisible weapons and have to bail out because it’s unplayable, leaving 3 people to fend for themselves. I keep changing loadouts but without any success, i’ve read that you can delete saved files in the game folder, but people write that you lose all your current loadouts and the invisible weapon problem comes back, so no use there.

Add PC CTD when playing as Predator. This started with 1.11 and now happens nearly every match I queue as Pred. I5-8400, 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, Win10 64 bit

I didn’t see anything in the patch list that went over this signing out/ D/C issue. However I’ve managed to be on for 4 hours now with no problems…Is everyone else doing ok so far too?

Ill update the OP to reflect the potential cause.

Bump

Bump

and

bump

bump