Called it from the beginning

Lots of us could see that this game wasn’t going to majorly improve. It would essentially require a full remake. It’s just that a lot of us enjoyed playing with our friends and having some fun in game and on this forum. We weren’t all blind, we just didn’t all feel like wasting time with huge posts shouting at the devs. So we don’t really need a huge “I told you so” post.

They aren’t interested mate , they have already moved on and had the move on arranged from the beginning, its happened and people either learn from it or they don’t.

They just aren’t a good developer and see sales as a victory rather than doing a good job .

Is it limited to them ? No , its the state of gaming . Any developer worth their salt would do everything in their power to resolve the issues and clearly illfonic aren’t. If people still somewhat enjoy it? Then good , I enjoyed it at points myself , where it has went is beyond receiving any benefit of the doubt and the fact they jumped ship (long ago in my opinion but will never admit it) and are celebrating over at their next venture? Speaks volumes.

Just like no fixes for a mass of issues? Speaks volumes ,their silence , speaks volumes .

The whole cant discuss shit? OK, but then regularly gaslighting people by saying “we can’t wait to share more info” and “keep an eye on our social media” , its all bullshit .

Patchnotes “fixes” are their announcements, lazy and incompetent.

They have been silenced by higher ups? Are those the same higher ups that have ordered them not to make fixes? Bullshitting of epic proportions and they have laughed all the way over to their next rip off .

At least you are warm 😄

1 Like

Give me 10 days. Beat Pwillies record 9 days of radio silence.

1 Like

Ilffonic BLOOOOWWWWSSS ka ka poo poo, and dick! @IllFonic worst game devs ever

Facts, man. And I don’t blame you. I lurk more than anything now because I’m not part of the random humor, and there’s just nothing to talk about in general in regards to the game. Its so funny looking at posts on the facebook group, noobs and potatoes alike praising Illfonic and saying how fun and good this game is…they have no idea. But they’ll learn, they’ll get tired of the same shit different day attitude from the game. Don’t get me wrong, I still play it, because it’s still fun for me; but that fun is quickly waning. I have a few titles coming out this fall that I can’t wait to play and get out of the damned bugged jungle.

Sorry bub, the Gnomes have taken over this realm and we’ve timelocked it. There’s no escaping here, you’re stuck with us forever.

All you need is a couple friends, find a busted build and proceed to stomp all over people. Eventually enough people quit and this game will finally die and free us from this torment.

I just don’t get why they can’t tease anything or discuss anything period. I swear they’re more tight lipped than the pentagon regarding info. The most anything’s been hinted is by people datamining shit half of which haven’t ever been included in game.

2 Likes

Because it’s all subject to change at a moments notice and has to be approved by the owners of the IP

Now imagine they announce AVP stuff or whatever it is the masses want only to cancel or delay it

well technically they rejected like 3 godly chances for this game to be saved… first mistake happened before this game got released they should have opened up feedback forum only and ask for feedback of what people want to see changed in terms of game foundation before it got released.

second chance was missed when there was a huge google document voting poll system and people literally stood up as once againts devs when game was not doing well since start.

and third chance was missed not long ago where they did not want to rebrand their game.

But don’t they have a roadmap of what they want released? Let’s say after Cleo that tiki is supposed to be released the following month, can they not tease that? Is the schedule that wild and chaotic that if something is supposed to be released that month it could just change abruptly out of nowhere? That doesn’t seem like a sustainable model to keep where whatever you’re working gets randomly forgotten about because someone up high can’t make up their mind.

They can tease it but if it changes then they have to deal with that backlash

As opposed to the backlash they’re already suffering from and have been suffering from and that’s zero dev/community interaction. Idk it seems better to say due to scheduling some things had to be pushed out a bit than to say absolutely nothing and letting your fan base starve.

If you had to choose between a shit ton of backlash and a metric fuck ton which would you choose?

They put out a roadmap saying when content is coming and what type of content you can expect

I’d find a way to reduce the total after a year and then some of the same result.

If only it were that easy

I guess they get zero backlash for their broken game? Weird 🤔

Well I already stomp using Cleo Stalker, and I’m decent-ish at FT. But even with friends wrecking house it gets boring fast. Its the same shit, every round, regardless of which side you’re on.