Can anyone post pics of the new pred masks? Thanks

From the back you can see theres a huge amount of space where the top of their head would be. It doesnt sit on their head at all rn

You know what? Now that I see them coloured they re not THAT bad, not all of them. Still pissed that they’re not remotely on the level of the official ones but yea.

And

You might be onto something. Especially the arthos one is huge

Vex - Falconer type
Ravager - Tracker type
Arthos - Berserker type

Basically what I was thinking.

Oh shiiiit they do kinda look like those mask. Oh God please give us the trio Illfonic. Give us the AvP brothers too!

1 Like

The smooth mask actually doesnt look too big. Its just the other two

1 Like

Putting the cues together kinda makes you wonder. This, the numbers on the datamined modes…

If they did finally do something close to THIS

Then
I’d want credit, & money

Aight I would be playing the shit out of this game again

Overdesigned garbage

2 Likes

Also it’s like they really want to stick with their own particular style that they estabilished and are desperately looking for ways to keep that style.

Problem is… I don’t like that style

You talking bout the masks or the gameplay?

I think finess was talking bout the masks

1 Like

Masks ofc

I was talking about that advanced techy , arcade-videogamey, seemingly-articulate-but-actually-very-bidimensional kind of look

1 Like

@Vexx0927, how cool is that. A mask with your name.

Dude, you don’t get money. You gave them the idea, as in gave them the rights to it when you posted on their forum. If they add FT classes do you think they’re gonna pay me, 🤣.
As for credit, it depends. Was there parallel thinking, did someone else post a similar idea to yours? From my experience if an idea is something multiple people suggested, you don’t get credit beyond a thanks to the community. For more specific additions Devs (in other games) have recognized players publicly or given them an in game reward or badge that is distinctive.
We don’t actually know how illfonic plans on handling credit but demanding it is a sure way to get none.

Here’s the video with new stuff that came with the patch.

1 Like

Like the first 2. Not sure about the 3d. I get some serious Sith vibes from them all though…

I’m a Star Wars fan but that third mask you’re talking about, looks like a cyber frog head to me 😆

Reminds me of the guy from Mortal Shell.

2 Likes

eyes need to be fixed ._.

1 Like

That’s an issue with every mask

Well Mr black aka Beserker predator from Predators 2010 movie was leaked so maybe we’ll be getting him soon October probably

Yeah it is gaff though lol

1 Like