Can we get an option that allows to get full randoms?

Okay think about it okay?

THIS WONT HURT ANYONE, except maybe the actual que times but i think its worth it in the long run cause i honestly cant be asked to play 1 v 4 (people who are cordinated and can trap me instead i trap them or hunt me instead i hunt them) Now this is not a lame excuse of “Shit git gud as pred” This is just a good idea for people to be able to have fun and hunt as you dont have pre mades hunting you instead of you them…

The way it works is, under crossplay button you have an option called Solo Matchmake only OR Solo randoms only… or smth along those lines, iN my mind this would bring back quite a lot of people who lost intrest to play the game if they got abused as predator in game and got hunted and not him hunting them AS THE GAME SAYS… anyways…

@Draedark @Jaysus @Fire @RubyGem_1 @YUPPERS @lucky_jax_77 @IllFonic

I think just incorporating a Ranked mode would be a better idea. This worked really well in Evolve. If I wanted a fun easy match, I would just play a few quick play matches as the monster and easily wipe teams out. If I was ready for a challenge, I would do a ranked match against a more tougher team where I had to play strategically.

The problem with this game is that you never know if you’re gonna go up against randoms, noobs or a tough coordinated team. If there was a ranked mode, you would know what to expect.

1 Like

Oh nice idea… but i was about to say how about quick play not having an ability to que with friends lmao… and only ranked having that possibility… But realised other people play with friends to have fun and not try hard…

But idk, ranked would just attract more sweaty people in my opinion honestly i have nth againts but I know that i stopped playing rocket league cause i kept getting more and more pre mades and loosing with playing on randoms at my team… same was in pred… 4 v 1 and you basically lose cause first of all pred still feels wonky, you are stressing due to constant disconnections, the pigs dont work, nd other shit like that…

Maybe just maybe have ranked and quick play in future and also an option for only matching with solo people without a team

Lol then nobody would pick full parties bro lmao.
Only a few of us would.
And the full parties would have like 20 minute ques xD

Yeah, there are people that que with their friends and just play to have fun. These teams are kinda easy to beat.

I don’t think a ranked mode would invite more sweaty people but it might encourage noobs to get better so that they could compete in a ranked mode. There’s definitely a lot of bugs and issues that needs to be addressed. The pig spawns are a huge issue for me. If they just fixed this, the game would be a lot more balanced.

1 Like

Hmm i guess yeah i can see that happening… maybe just maybe quick play will only be there for people that wanna relax after a hard day and stuff

1 Like

At best I qued with a friend. This would increase my que times somewhat (not fun). Aside for that this would be a big buff to the preds. It would only stands to reason FT players should get some options on how to “trim” the predators they find… For instance, choose if you want any PC predators in?

I mean they already kinda do have that option xD… called Crossplay, and ps4 preds are even if you are good as ps predator you are on avg pc player that loses againts pre made anytime anyday, oh and also… how would that be a nerf come on dude xD… really this is not a fking nerf are you serious… this a cry for help to make the game be fun and for people to have fun instead of pre mades trolling and tryharding… I just wanna chill

And this is already impossible to implement due to them already having PS AND PC… if only they made it same as Evolve… game would be perfecf

I know you can disable crossplay but that would give me only PC players (I am on PC). I was asking that me, as a PC players to toggle something and get PS preds for a more easy game (like no premade teams).

I mean see even you dont want only PC players lmfao…

But what you are saying would be less realistic to implement as most games either have ranked or quick play or they have an option to not que with premades or get them… easy as that lol, it would solve My issue honestly if we are speaking about me… And i believe it would solve it for more people than just me rather having to buff nerf buff nerf…

The best fun I’ve had was with full PC teams and PC predators. I don’t mind it, I was just trying to point out a setting like that would make it more easy for predators to win since people would not be able to que with friends that they know have mics, external communication so preds can’t hear them, decide between them what gear to bring and so on.

Talking about fun yes i prefer PC players only when i play fireteam cause they use mic and talk and say whats going on… and they actually back you up instead run away lmao… but yeah as i said nowadays PS players are doing that except all of them using a mic maybe one or two have it…

Oh and i just dont really play fireteam cause people just rush speedrun chase and just finish match which is like so disgusting and makes me vommit… srsly xD…

As long as you get a decent FT on yer alien butt, random or not… It’s gonna be a bugstomp.

Debatable i see a decent PS players a good challenge that wont really make me lose intrest in playing next match… usually when i had a hard af match againts pc players i just cant be asked to reque cause i came from work to be able to chill and see heads explode and blood … and not to get hunted as a predator… lmfao

ranked is so hard due to alpha stage of the game…
FT needs- 1 syringein ranked matches…there is enough healing around the map and in kits.
FT needs class specific weapons-For balancing issues
Everyone is complaining about balance issues when clearly its the weapons and not the actual FT classes
-Syringes heal for half hp and only allowed to have 1
-Medical kits heal to full
-Map locations of med kits are always in same spot ( should be random)
-The only sniper class should be recon
-Assault has assault weapons
-Suppt can use machine gun or gernade launcher
-Scout can use any weapon besides suppt and 2nd and third sniper
-Dutch uses assult weapons
…or a -40 hp modifier for using weapons not in your class

PS4
-increase auto-help aim
-pivot button for 180

Predator
-Fix so many bugs… so many…
-plasma, pistol and bow shot of center by 100m
-Net-gun needs to slow the target
-Melee needs to be increased by 15 across all preds
-Berserk-er needs complete rework/model 15 percent bullet reduc
-bow is an arc and shouldn’t have blue streaks on it or red.

1 Like

The changes you suggested could be good for the 2v10 mode but I don’t think it’s necessary for a ranked mode. In evolve, the rules of a ranked match were identical to quick play matches.

Some of the changes you suggested could be good bug fixes for an upcoming update though. I think the developers need to fix the pig spawns for the predator too.

1 Like

If you don’t do class specific then the pred will be underpowered plain and simple

Instead of class specific weapons, how about making it so that there can’t be more than one type of class in a single team. This could eliminate having to deal with a team of all supports.

Well now we are in evolve territory lol the game had it all balanced out lmfao… i dont see how can you mess up the shit that evolve devs back in 2014 had it perfected… like wtf… even illfonic worked on Evolve dude…

1 Like