Certain PC players are lucky that voice chat is not monitored

If words hurt you this bad, I can only imagine what you would do in a real life situation when you actually have a man punking you out in public by disrespecting your gf or your family…smh!

1 Like

I do what I always do. Ignore them if possible. If they press the issue, make sure they swing first and have witnesses to that and then put them in the hospital, and also press charges.

I’ve never liked that film.

Let them swing first is the most simp shit a man can do. Also, you cannot press charges, only the prosecutor or DA can, all you can do is file a report.

…but nice to know you live in a fantasy land.

1 Like

I’m well aware of the incell gamer. I’m just amazed at how colorfully disgusting they can get with their descriptions. The minds of the pathetic go to very dark places indeed.

When the police arrive, and ask if I want to press charges for assault, I say yes. Then my attorney takes it from there. Sure, nothing may stick, but their life is hell for at least a while, and all because they couldnt control themselves like a toddler.

Again, you cannot press charges even if the police word it that way. Based on the report and evidence (if any) the prosecutor will determine if charges can be pressed. Been there many times, cops come to my door asking what happened, I shut the door on them. No need for witnesses, because your word is just as good as the other guy’s.

It is. Jeff Bridges was a fantastic Rooster Colburn though.

Thats what lawyers are for. With witness statements etc, the aforementioned jerk gets what’s coming and then some.

It takes a certain type of person to like let alone adore The Big Lebowski

It’s a feel good movie for me

I just feel like I’m wrapped in a big warm blanket when I watch it

Maybe that’s the white russian and joints though

I am The Dude

1 Like

I can tell you never been in a street fight. Everything you’re writing is bs lol…

Ya especially little kids, they say the F word like every second, why they playing a r rated game in the first place, parents should be ashamed

2 Likes

Forgive my ignorance, I didn’t realize I was chatting with an mma legend. Maybe the laws concerning assault, threats of sexual violence and and harassment are different where you live.

You’re not, but don’t make false claims just to respond with sarcasm.

You just can’t handle someone disproving your false claims. Your last resort is sarcasm, childish.

Yet you’re talking shit here, but without being “vulgar”

Theres a whole hypocrisy when it comes to this bullshit. People just tend to be way too sensitive.

While I get its annoying with how some people do it, most of the time, at least in this game, people have started out talking shit to each other but then just laugh it off after like a few minutes and just start joking around.

This has happened Several Times to me.

But trying to control how people talk or expecting ppl to talk a certain way is kinda stupid, cause ppl talk differently man.

What may be a huge deal to you, other people may not Give a fuck about. I feel no one respects that. Everyone just wants others to be how They want them to be.

1 Like

This honestly sounds more sick and twisted than anything.

So you bait them into attacking you just because they’re talking shit, then try to ruin their life/ severely hurt them?

Even tho you seem to know you’re dealing with ppl who mentally arent capable of controlling themselves?

Well I hope for your sake you never run into anyone that isnt just a shit talker.

I may have gotten the wrong vibe from what you wrote but you sound like a manipulative fuck.
If that’s not the case my bad, but reading your entire post, all of them it sounds like you like taking advantage of mentality ill people.

Lol. Yes, you misunderstand me. I avoid stupid, useless conflicts as much as possible. I’ve never picked a fight in my life, because in truth, its stupid and accomplishes nothing and most fights just end up with 2 out of breath dudes on the ground, tangled up in the dumbest positions possible. I said I ignore jerks if possible. If the person harassing me/my family (and there have been a few) is so intent on being a problem and rises to the level of me engaging in the fight or flight reflex with no other alternatives, then you’d better believe that not only am I going to make sure I’m the one who walks away, but also doesn’t end up in jail. And if said person engages in such behavior, yes, I’m also gonna slap them with the law as hard as humanly possible. Now, 9.9 out of 10 times, all this nonsense can be/is avoided by a kind word and/or walking away, or maybe even buying a drink if the person is tipsy (drunken for often think I look at them funny. I just have a punch-able face I guess). But no, if a mentally ill person was doing bad things, I’d just call an ambulance and the police and have them taken to a hospital for treatment, if possible. When out and about, I mind my own damned business and rely on others to do the same. Clear enough?

1 Like

What? No.
It’s the internet; people are going to say what they want, when they want. I’m sorry, but a majority of the people you claim are doing this due to the detached atmosphere online are in fact caustic and antisocial in real life as well, and are frequently rude to other people.

There’s a correlation there; people who are mean online are generally mean in real life. There’s nothing you can do about that.

I agree that certain comments (such as comments about my mother/sister/family/girlfriend/yady-yady-ya) are upsetting, but you can’t compare a developer who censors their player’s freedom of speech (Hi Blizzard!) to another game; these rules are ad-hoc and do not apply across all communities.

Bottom of the line? People will be people.

Also, you might want to actually call some people out, as I’m sure you know well enough that you being vague with your naming isn’t going to help anything.