Challenge to the devs

The players challenge the devs to a Hunt match set. The devs have three chances to kill the top preds in the game.

The prize will consist of two things for each winner.

If the Players win :
1st The community will get constant updates on bug fixes.
2nd The Pred trophies become purchasable via Vt in the menu.

If the Devs win
1st They will never have to speak a word on anything
2nd They get our word to never speak ill of them again

@OldKingHamlet @Courier
@IllFonic

A formal challenge has been issued . If you accept the games will be set up by you and rules will be set then.

If you decline the player base will see that as a act of Treason against us and your game will surely die.

The player base

4 Likes

Lol. Spoken from position of power. Good try tho

2 Likes

I guess. But things need a change the devs need to see things from our perspective. The game is in dire straights and needs to be fixed

1 Like

I know. There are less sightings of @OldKingHamlet I think. If the game didn’t have so many problems, communication wouldn’t matter so much. But every month there are new ones and we just anxiously wait until the next ones I’m hopes that things change. Then again, there are so many complains that they’d need a dedicated person for this and it’s not an easy job. I’d go nuts managing this forum. I like it, but I like the ability to not be serious all the time and to plainly disregard certain things

2 Likes

I mean any person would go insane. Just have some whos sole task is the bug feedback thread sub group.

It would be a little less of a soul consuming job than the entire forum. Just some one who responds to “yes we are well aware of this issue and are currently working on it, we dont have a eta on it but it being worked on” or “ we are currently play testing a new patch of the game and making triple sure the game is less buggy than previous patch.” Or “ we eta on bug fix next week” but its silence like sony is restricting them form communication to us.

You don’t speak for the Player base.
I don’t support this.

If FT is as OP as is claimed they’ve already won. It’s a given that average players can beat even the best Pred’s, isn’t it?

3 Likes

I could fucking care less about your tiny intellect you are dumber than a box of rocks and need to turn your dam fan boi brain off before you speak to me on anything

Yep your correct

1 Like

Toxic?

We’re arguing in another thread too. 🤣

2 Likes

I could care less. Fuck him

1 Like

Argumeing? Nah you have this strange thinking that this game will become better than it is right now. We are 5 months into this game and the has hit rock bottom already. 3 weeks if server based game crashes and not a peep. Who runs a company like that. And from the lack of communication we get from any source is pathetic. If this was any other ip other than Pred this game would have failed already.

I think it’s safe to assume they are working on new content and fixing bugs so we don’t really need feedback there. But on issues if balance and buff/nerf it’s just too much useless work for them to give feedback and argue with us. We seldom agree on things here so introducing a third party into the mix won’t make things bettee. If the want feedback, they’ll ask for it or will visit forum

1 Like

We definitely will agree less if were so inflammatory. Agree to disagree and calm it a day. It’s not worth the mental health.

You will get no argument from me about communication sucking, it does.

We can’t change it by being angry and challenging them to matches though. Why not try pointing out how it could benefit them rather than speaking for the community and telling them if they win we’ll all just accept how it is. You know we won’t even if they did win.

I don’t even think you would keep to it, a week into it (if that long) you’d say it was limited time and go right back to bitching like a child.

Your feelings are hurt, but you are still responsible for them. Grow up.

3 Likes

You do realize that outright saying someone else has a “Tiny intellect” only makes you look like the one with a tiny intellect right?. You do? Okay i was just making sure you knew that.

2 Likes

Yep your fan boi brain can go fuck itself aswell. Do a flip off the building i want a show

Hmm. Looks like you practically just told me to kill myself. Am I wrong?

Do a flip

You really dont have any filter do you?.