Challenge to the devs

No i do not. I could care less tbh. Yall defend a broken game for no reason other than its a Predator game. Dbd was never defended like this nor is hunt showdown. Yall let you fan boi brains blind your logic its ver clear

Do a belly flop instead

Hahahahahah yeahhhhh my money is on nothing ever changing literally ever

2 Likes

Welp. Ima leave this one in @Courier or @OldKingHamlet hands. I personally dont mind but if you are telling me to kms youre probably telling other people too.

Take it how you wish. But a vpn will solve any issues
I run into

Homies relax up off eachother. Itā€™s the game itā€™s making us all frustrated donā€™t take it out on eachother lol

1 Like

I could care less at this point every fan boi needs to turn off there fan boi brain and look at this game as a game and not the Ip.

And shit they havenā€™t been here in 3 weeks since 87 broke the dam game. They are scared little bitch bois who are ashamed to show their faces

I mean I agree with that. I can still say I love the game, meaning the core gameplay loop. WHEN IT WORKS. But right now itā€™s fackIin BUSTED and we do need to admit this game is literally shit atm

1 Like

As dumb as the challenge letter is there is valuable point to be considered in challenging or having the dev team live spectate average games, 4 stack teams with the OP loadouts, visual errors/bugs, speed ran OBJS done in less than 5 mins.

Controller use.
KB&M use.

3 Likes

We already admit this game is dogshit. Its time for the devs to man up and admit that they fucking scammed us and are going to find jobs that there skills are correct for like flipping burgers and washing dishes

We cant compare pc vs ps4 its unfair because its a choice. What we can compare is how the devs see this game which they believe is 100% playable to what we see which is a game that is 10% playable on a good day

Ainā€™t gonna happen chief they sold like 300,000 copies in the first week. We are gonna get another IP game from them SO we need to not buy it. Then they can get different jobs lol

1 Like

Yes it was. Still is. It hasnā€™t changed significantly in 4 years, but it can pretend it has, as long as the majority of the community is satisfied with hooks and generators.

Hunt has the worst defenders of any game Iā€™ve ever been a community member for. Any attempt to make the game more friendly to new people or solos is met with outrage and dog piling. So yeah I think it has its defenders as well.

If youā€™re pissed at me I get it but donā€™t take that out on other members of the community. I would rather if you didnā€™t get yourself banned (again).

Or the so called data minners can mine there personal address and names and leak them so we can sent them packages of human shit in a box for them

Nothing a vpn wont solve

I mean or just donā€™t buy anything from this company anymore.

1 Like

But you are correct and Telling @Lazycollinator to do a flip off a building was crossing the line and needs to be apologized for. I dont want anyone hurting themselves. That would be a shameful and a great loss to the Predator community

3 Likes

Shit filled boxes or nothing

Ngl dog I love hunt showdown lol. And DBD for what itā€™s worth

1 Like