Challenge to the devs

This thread.

tenor

2 Likes

Lol

Happens. Frustration from the game.

1 Like

Get used to it, this isn’t even bad, it’s just how the community when is when we’re stressed about stuff. We’re all waiting for word about the patch. We have a lot of questions, we all have separate concerns.

1 Like

FUCK YOU SLASHER.

2 Likes

No fuck you fire. And the dragon you rode in on

2 Likes

I didn’t know you felt that way. 🤣😘

1 Like

Lol xD.

I’m bored waiting for food.

1 Like

Is that what we’re gonna call his Pred? Dragon’s not a bad name.

Also weren’t we just fighting, now you’re defending me.
I don’t know which my fiancé will find funnier, Fire’s offer or your jealousy, 😉.

PS. It’s all in good fun, not sure which I enjoy more to be honest, the arguments or the camaraderie that is often found here. I do know this place is best when we’re not all in agreement.

4 Likes

Only im allowed to hate you Fire cant change sides its not allowed he is chaotic lawful, you are chaotic neutral and im chaotic evil. Thats how it is

2 Likes

That is surprisingly accurate.

1 Like

I am logical just my anger blinds me sometimes

1 Like

I don’t think this this is too much to ask, honestly.

3 Likes

Real chalange would be to get the devs play as predator against premade PC death squads. If they will survive for longer than 3 mins - its basically a win XDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

Lol yeah that one lol

You most certainly can and should compare.

If you support crossplay then you must account for this.

I am well aware and often am against console PVP games for this very reason. PVE is different and I wish more dev studios explored this.

I used PC game alot, I know the flexibility allowed with a KB&M compared to a controller.

If you bring crossplay to a game you better be ready for the nightmare balance. Especially a FPS which is why many studios dont cross play PC with FPS.

If you can’t balance it, don’t do it.

1 Like

@Slasher_Clone @Fire @DhRauta i just want to say fuck you all 😎 Hits bong aggressively since blue screen just occured

2 Likes

15-gifs-every-customer-support-agent-can-relate-to2

Shits so goddamn annoying I legitimately want to just delete the app… but i love predator to much

1 Like

I feel you. Theres a pred who crashed in the match I just did lol.

1 Like