Challenge to the devs

Accepted

3 Likes

Hahah fair enough

1 Like

Argumeing?

Is this some spice or seasoning?

2 Likes

I do apologize it was uncalled for. I am now full from lunch break so im in a much better mode than before

3 Likes

I was hangry okay. I dont think straight when im hungry

2 Likes

I also apologize to you aswell slasher we have always had civil arguments for the most part and I need to keep that respect that you give me.

3 Likes

Is this a snickers commercial?

4 Likes

We’re good brother.

It turned into one yes. But i have also bee working non stop since 4am and its 2pm and my lunch was at 1:30 so I was letting my empty stomach do the talking. I could take a educated guess and say that if i went a full 2 days with out eating i would resort to robbing a bank lol.

Eat a snickers. You’re yourself when you’re hungry.

XD

2 Likes

I am more of my old self when im hungry i have become more of a you now a days I try to be civil first lol

1 Like

That’s an overkill. Almost 10 hrs of work without a food or a break. Is that the only option you’re given?

1 Like

Pretty much. I really have no time to myself since im renting cars and having to clean them myself since all my employees make more from unemployment then I can pay them so I have been like this for 4 months now. I basically try to eat when I can. Its the price i pay for being a boss I guess.

This is terrible. I’m not well versed in unemployment benefits, but don’t they expire in 6 mo. It’s tough, but hopefully the silver lining is that in 2 month you can move on and hire new employees

1 Like

Im hopeing.

1 Like

This thread.

tenor

2 Likes

Lol

Happens. Frustration from the game.

1 Like

Get used to it, this isn’t even bad, it’s just how the community when is when we’re stressed about stuff. We’re all waiting for word about the patch. We have a lot of questions, we all have separate concerns.

1 Like

FUCK YOU SLASHER.

2 Likes