2 Likes

No fuck you fire. And the dragon you rode in on

2 Likes

I didn’t know you felt that way. 🤣😘

1 Like

Lol xD.

I’m bored waiting for food.

1 Like

Is that what we’re gonna call his Pred? Dragon’s not a bad name.

Also weren’t we just fighting, now you’re defending me.
I don’t know which my fiancé will find funnier, Fire’s offer or your jealousy, 😉.

PS. It’s all in good fun, not sure which I enjoy more to be honest, the arguments or the camaraderie that is often found here. I do know this place is best when we’re not all in agreement.

4 Likes

Only im allowed to hate you Fire cant change sides its not allowed he is chaotic lawful, you are chaotic neutral and im chaotic evil. Thats how it is

2 Likes

That is surprisingly accurate.

1 Like

I am logical just my anger blinds me sometimes

1 Like

I don’t think this this is too much to ask, honestly.

3 Likes

Real chalange would be to get the devs play as predator against premade PC death squads. If they will survive for longer than 3 mins - its basically a win XDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

Lol yeah that one lol

You most certainly can and should compare.

If you support crossplay then you must account for this.

I am well aware and often am against console PVP games for this very reason. PVE is different and I wish more dev studios explored this.

I used PC game alot, I know the flexibility allowed with a KB&M compared to a controller.

If you bring crossplay to a game you better be ready for the nightmare balance. Especially a FPS which is why many studios dont cross play PC with FPS.

If you can’t balance it, don’t do it.

1 Like

@Slasher_Clone @Fire @DhRauta i just want to say fuck you all 😎 Hits bong aggressively since blue screen just occured

2 Likes

15-gifs-every-customer-support-agent-can-relate-to2

Shits so goddamn annoying I legitimately want to just delete the app… but i love predator to much

1 Like

I feel you. Theres a pred who crashed in the match I just did lol.

1 Like

If the top preds beat the devs…
The preds get exclusive weapons and armour… Also we have instant access to game changes and courier.
-Top PC preds
-Top PS4 Preds

Then after this we get to explain changes and why it needs to happen. Call us the council of foreign affairs.

I would gladly play against them to show their amazing job in balancing that game 🤣

2 Likes

They could just hide for three minutes.

I actually helped a friend complete the daily yesterday by searching the map for the predator body that was left behind when whoever was playing predator crashed.

1 Like