Change available secondaries

So I was thinking, if you made SMGs and Shotguns primary weapons, and buffed them a bit to make them worthy of being primaries, and made pistols, and the silly tracking nade launcher, secondaries. It would make for a bit more balance I’d think. At the moment there’s nothing stopping you from running 4 snipers, then all having UMP backs ups to delete him up close as well.

With this system, you’d have to choose where you want your FT members effective damage range to be. And not just be jack of all trades. Just an idea

7 Likes

Actuall doesnt sound bad tbh.
Tho they don’t really need a buff for this to work.
As you said, smg already melts.

And shotguns do decent damage provided its close range.

But overall this idea sounds good.

Then add in a perk that cost like 6 points to bring two primaries.

2 Likes

I saw shotgun cause 8-10 percent dmg of pred hp in close range already

1 Like

I’d say buff there effective range. Not to be insane, just to be like a real shotgun lol. This is one of those games that thinks 10 feet and that’s all they got lol

Well, ads makes it preety good at distance. Also you can try some perks

I don’t think any perks increase the damage range. Also, I’m not asking for like 100 meters of range. Just a little more than what they have now

I think any dmg buffs should be implemented for both sides. Just like a said before: Increase all dmg for all sides to make this game more punishing for mistakes

Not sure where that came from hahah nothing to do with what I was saying. But yeah I’d agree but parrying would have to go at that point

I don’t like parry too. But this is the last chance for lone ft to survive for couple seconds

Not if we buffed damage lol. And it’s already not there only chance. If you just turn into the predator and mag dump 9/10 times he goes down before you do

Personally, i don’t like that idea. Just because i use shotgun exclusively for AI.

1 Like

The only secondary needed is the PDL. The amount of rage and vitriol I get from using it is amazing.

The Glock & 1911 can already kill everything from Scout to Valkyrie in 2 or 3 seconds respectively with Scout Duelist. The same can be done with the Hammerhead & Merc on an Assault Deadly.

The Smart Disc & Plasma Caster (Fully Charged) can 1-shot any FT at 150HP or below on a Stalker Elder, same with the Hammer & Axe’s Heavy attacks on Ghost Valk or Samurai.

The last thing we need right now is to raise damage anymore for either side, the optimal “builds” are literally based around 2 Second Time To Kills & 1-Hit Downs and it is now stupidly easy to one shot FT players or kill a Pred in under 3 seconds on your own. We need the opposite of more damage. We need more Health for every one across the board. Every FT class needs 50-100 more HP, and every Pred needs 500-1000 more HP.

2 Likes

And more gadgets and utility for both sides to spice the game up.

1 Like

Or don’t do that, and remove the busted specializations

Yeah because removing content is the answer… no wonder the devs don’t take anyone’s suggestions in here.

It’s not content. It’s literally a perk system they added. The specializations have 100% cause more problems than anything else

I mean dingus you said add 100 HP to ft members hahahah like gtfo

Yeah, 100 HP for some FT classes & 1000HP for Preds. Increase health across the board, completely cuts down on 2TTKs & 1-Hit Kill builds without removing content. Buffs are always better received than Nerfs and neither side needs to be nerfed. They just need to be buffed to counter each other.

Think about what the outcome would be lol. If by adding health, you remove the one shot builds that specializations cause… you are effectively achieving the same Goal as removing specializations 😂 if you add “content” to the game that then makes you need to entirely rework your game, maybe it wasn’t such a good idea