changes I feel we need.

Btw, I just wanna say again, i do agree with what you said about the preds current scanning. It could be better/ cooler. The stuff you said about scanning sounds awesome. @Coffee2Go

2 Likes

They need to make it so isolation scan only shows recent. footprints on both mudded and unmudded fireteam BUT it wont reveal their actual location, just the way it goes imo…

2 Likes

And yeah stamina got nerfed on every predator berserker gets 1 leap hunter gets 2 elder gets 3 and scout gets 4 and adrenal boost adds 1 leap to all those numbers. Pre stamina bug scout would get 17 to infinite leaps with adrenal boost and 5-6 leaps without it so he got nerfed pretty bad to only have 4 without when he used to get 1-2 more leaps

1 Like

@Courier this post is a good one lol

1 Like

I could get behind this as long as they show for longer than the original target iso timer otherwise itd be a waste lol

2 Likes

rtraileranalysis04

for those unaware how other visions look cool aswell

4 Likes

2 Likes

Okay I still get demolished by zerk while I’m randos but does anyone know how easy a zerk is to melt? Not gonna lie he needs a buff or a good passive after all those nerfs nobody uses him he’s supposed to be a high lvl unlock for a reason lol Maybe I’ll use him as my main like I did before as a ranged pred lol

1 Like

I completely agree it’s so damn bland

1 Like

Doesn’t make any sense😐

Can you read my good friend? You’re on ps4 right? I dont mind going in a party with you and explaining what I’m talking about. @TheBrokenOne77

The ability to throw atvs and trucks? Sound good for zerk? XD

1 Like

https://youtu.be/iFRxvDfYK1M 13:50

This is what actual predator laser triangle animation should have been… to help track and locate the moving target lmao… they missed so many good mechanics @Courier

What I was thinking is because I’ve seen a lot of body blocks maybe a slam type deal lmaoaoao

1 Like

It would be lovely but I’m not feeling to talk right now on a party lmao

Is hot af out here lol

1 Like

Ugh I feel ya. I fkn hate summer.
But I mean that with no sarcasm man. I dont mind talking and having conversations about the game lol.

1 Like

So, what I’m hearing is, you wanna back hand the ft like the pred did to arnold in the first movie, right? XD

1 Like

Correctooo but like anybody in the radius of the pimp slam goes flying and gets up as if they were downed and this can also be used in second wind

Would that be eligible for a good mechanic?

2 Likes

Lol yeah, cause I wanna bitch smack some hoes.

1 Like