changes I feel we need.

I really wish I had likes left to give lol 😂

xD… wait 24 hours u dummy

Lol xD

That’s to much work😭

1 Like

Then predators melee should not be able to slide forward, where you swing is where it stands, no need to have an auto slide to your target.

I would agree if it were a fighting game.
But even in games like those there are some attacks where you move forward.

If it didn’t, as it stand atm, pred attacks would rarely land.

1 Like

@Courier

1 Like

100% with you on that! Only weapon in gaem that should not be based on this is PC for obvious reasons. Rest should be projectiles

Also, parry should take more stamina, especially if you parrying combistick or katana

That would be awsome, think Concrete Jungle - at least something within those terms

Yes, more than likely its going to be whatever

1 Like

I haven’t had chance to read through everything yet, so apologies of I’m just repeating something already mentioned. I’ll agree to some extent that weapons like sniper rifles should be projectile, and certain perks shouldn’t even need to be selected like Adrenal Boost when it should already be accounted for in the Predator.

2 Likes

13:50 everyone… this is what shoulder cannon should be able to do :D

Bump

It’s too obstructive to your view if you’re talking about having the huge red line dragged across the screen

I do like how unique each pred’s vision mode is illfonic should step it up with the classes.

Pretty sure they can redesign it to be more space and stuff, like they did for the 87’vision… they combined first movie vision and second

I want a vision mode that allows me to see the females soldiers underwear. So I can go in game chat and be all like, ooh nice pink thong. XD

Y
e
S

1 Like

Why shouldn’t you have to run a perk for better stamina with certain preds it makes that perk actually useful instead of it being another useless one in a select pool that I would actually use from all that are there

My point was, that with the stealth nerf they did to all pred classes, I feel like our stamina now isnt adequate.
Every pred should have enough stamina to leap in, and get off a single combo, at the bare minimum.

That isnt asking a lot.
And on the topic of perks, a lot of these perks feel useless. Mainly on the predator side. Perks need a rework. As well as classes.

Some perks, should just be default passives on certain classes. Like all the predkour perks should be default on the scout.

Trapper should be default on the hunter.

Impenetrable default on the zerk.
That’s not a full list, just an example.

If it was just me thinking this, then I would reconsider. But almost everyone I’ve talked to this stuff about agrees.

Like right now, we have a low power arena type vs mode.

If were going to continue this route, them we should just embrace it, and add on more mechanics. Let’s get cool flashy shit.

Like if pred had more abilities and wasnt so squishy, then that would make it so fireteam could get a bunch of cool shit.

Perhaps hologram decoys?
I mean were talking about a group who knows about preds and has been researching and training to fight them. So why wouldnt they have a bunch of cool gadgets to fight the pred?

Clearly, this game has strayed from the original movie right? So fuck it. Illfonic isnt going to make it more stealth/movie based.

Which I for one, would love to see.
But I dont think illfonic could pull it off, going by what we currently have.

So, I say, let’s amp up the power, add more cool, flashy shit.
Granted this is a different topic/idea I’ve had, but I feel if they raised the power level in this game, it would be easier to balance.

1 Like

I just think the stamina is one of the only real tactical differences between the predator classes, other then the blatantly obvious size differences your weapon loadouts can be whatever on all and it would be kinda boring not having to play multiple different styles of hunting based on my class to always keep things from getting stale is all

I mean, I agree with that to some extent. But I dont think hindering classes stamina is the way to go about it, unless each one got something to make them feel more unique. As it stands all classes are pretty much the same.

Idk game needs a lot of work, and lately I’m feeling like I dont have enough stamina to play efficiently.

Like I said, if it was just me, then I would reconsider, but it’s quite a few others who feel the same way.
In regards to stamina lately anyway.

1 Like

I agree they could separate them another way but at the moment it’s one of the only real differences hopefully they change it but for now it’s like learning different martial art disciplines and I’ve been having fun testing it out with friends but I’ll be damned if the zerker didnt get hosed, be naturally tougher but move slow and have a big hitbox its gonna be the hardest mastery

1 Like