Cheaters debunked

F*ckin cheaters šŸ¤—

Well thus would explain how some players able to shoot you even if your not in thier line of sight. Well all this does is expose baby nuts players

Not really, there are 2 forms of desync that can also happen

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wut you mean?

The extent potatos need to go to be able to do what I can naturally, just like the weak roiders at my gym

1 Like

Dude if Illfonic was to actually add an anti cheat to this shit I wonder what excuse they would make if nothing changed for me

They are free to ban anyone hacking on this , wont affect me

2 Likes

Naturally?
Never the term ā€œfake nattyā€ fitted so well.

LMAO

Iā€™ve seen so many players miss shots when the preds is directly in the dead center of the crossairs. Thereā€™s invisible foliage everywhere. I know people want to feel like is impossible to be sniped across the map, but it isnā€™t when thereā€™s a clear path. And more often than not, these players are missing their shots, but all they see is ā€œthey are shooting me and I donā€™t know where is coming from, must be cheatingā€ā€¦ no, it means you are an inferior player and the game is terribly balanced.

and yeah, de-sync is a huge problem, specially on console where people play with a wireless connection.

wanna see de-sync in action?

PLay from that timestamp (8:07) and see how he is teleporting on my screen. He was probably trying some dodgy shit so I would lose. But you can see two shots I took while he was directly on my crosshairs and I missed.

1 Like

You reported me in the game when I was playing against you, even though the report was before the match šŸ™ˆ

Potato used a teleporter hack šŸ¤£

1 Like

his ā€œgodmodeā€ is so good he needs a lagswitch, LMAO

1 Like

Sure. Thatā€™s why youā€™re too afraid to face @Anonymous.Voorhees13 while recording your screen and key board like you offered, right? You started making excuses that you need to be carried by GESP, Thunder, and Predator00 to win LOL. Ok, so ask GESP, Thunder, and Predator00 to record their screens and keyboards just the same. Itā€™s 2023 and everyone has a smartphone. Whatā€™s the problem? I mean, theyā€™re your ā€œfull teamā€ that you ā€œknow wellā€, right? Your words.

So much for your ā€œreal squadā€ that wonā€™t even help you out with making a point lmao.

You talk to Beer WAY more than GESP and Thunder. That guy is here 24/7 licking your ballsack, but heā€™s not good enough to be on your team? Especially when itā€™s been confirmed numerous times that heā€™s better than you. What does that say? That says you need GESP, Thunder, etc to pick up the slack for you, otherwise itā€™s a loss. Not even Beer will cut it. At least Beer offered to record his screen and keyboard just the same. So much for ā€œyour real squadā€.

Stop making excuses and just git gud. Dude is better than you while playing on a PS5 without hacks LOL.

Youā€™re no different than Jelou making excuses and dodging matches because scared.

Incoming Sturl, Beer, and Jelou to wipe your ass clean as usual.

Yea I get that but if your out of the fire teams line of sight then itā€™s pretty suspicious, but ft with elite sniper skills are out there like lsoutlaw heā€™s just that good with out any kind of cheats or anything that would count as cheating

I donā€™t even think you know the difference at this point, didnt you even try to make fireteam tutorials at one point in time?

1 Like

Lmao wut? Naw I jus play games for fun Iā€™m not dissecting them and all that, no offense to the tech wiz ppl but I donā€™t know half the shit you guys are talking about I just play for fun like I said so I guess Iā€™d be considered a casual gamer not a die hard tech wizard who knows the lingo and ins and outs of ways to cheat or exploit and throw tantrums cus I lost or wut ever.

I just know that Iā€™ve been shot while Iā€™m not anywhere near the FT or even in thier line of sight which looks suspicious to me so Iā€™m just calling it out and if the shoe fits anyone then enough said.

Heā€™s as ignorant as everyone else, people genuinely have shitty attention to detail to things that happen ingame and need to be shown like children who canā€™t think for themselves

1 Like

My mistake, thought you were Cadillackid alt account
2023-11-02 15_54_00-#general-predator _ The Melon Men!!! - Discord

2023-11-02 16_01_08-Profile - Martinez - Predator_ Hunting Grounds

1 Like

I was like wut? Lol itā€™s koo tho but yea you are right about not knowing cus I donā€™t lol

cadillackid died. me and senate had to dispose of the body. he was a heavy son of a bitch too.
It used to be a man, but it fell apart as we dragged it off to the las vegas desert.
We wouldnā€™t have done it but he offered us the location of his meth stash.

There we were , me and @TheSenate driving off after burying the body, getting into an argument about who should be driving. Iā€™ve been having bloating in my left foot all day long.
The Senate always looks out for his minions. offered to do driving duty. But I refused. Then he clonked me with a baseball bat. The next thing you know we were at the stash site!

I was dreaming about some shit like this:

But really it was me in the backseat unconscious and drifting all over the place because he drives like a maniac.

2 Likes