Cheaters

We obviously have two parallel discussions here at the moment.

One is whether cheating in general is possible and done.

The other whether some people which are part of this forum cheat. I personally have no interest in the second one (and as I by now most often switch my crossplay off, just few to contribute).

Considering the first discussion:

As I said in some posts before, I personally think, that the truth is anywhere “between”. It undoubtedly is true, that cheating exists. It undoubtedly also is true, that people are accusated to cheat too often.

As I said, the explanation more often seems to be bugs, exploits, unknown mechanics - alike those, you are talking about. So it helps, when you explain.

But there are people out there, who are quite good predators and know about the very most of these mechanics and nevertheless state, that sometimes spotting over half the map seems to be a little too magic…

1 Like

First assault rifle, no extended mag, iron sights
First pistol, no extended mag, iron sights
No specialization
No Yautja bane
No macros, spam spotting, etc.

Y’all can ask Gesp how this morning I was playing privates against Andrey and Neo without spec and bane (I was using other weapons cause they are better than your average pred). I was still doing 2nd most damage on almost all matches (surpassed only by Gesp or Dan because well, they are way better than me).

Against Dan I had to bring the big guns because he’s just impossible.

On the spam spotting, it actually turns out against players like dan is better to not spot. As soon as you spot they jump away. Worked better if I just shoot at him without spotting.

I never needed macros. I even used to play (and still can) with a controller and landed my shots. People who have played with me know this. I did the whole macro thing because it was fun. Isn’t fun anymore, just like OP specializations. Just like playing in an OP team using broken stack-up loadouts.

I’m back to basic training using basic weapons and making the best out of it. If I die I die. Nobody gets stronger lifting lighter weights.

1 Like

it isn’t. when pred moves leaves fall. Pretty easy to spot if you pay attention to detail. You can also see branches swinging.

Yeah, but we never argued about the reasons why cheaters cheat, we just discussed IF there are cheats out there and whether they are used…

Maybe cheaters deem cheating fun, who knows, I cannot understand that, but people are different.

As I said, the truth might be in between. Most often, the “magic” spotting might not be due to cheating, sometimes it might.

But said spotting is just one example, we -meanwhile- have listed some further - think back to the example of disarming the predator bomb in no time.

If someone could explain that (without cheating), please feel free to do so!

Well done!

But what is interesting, is that you seem to be the only PC guy in said match.

Maybe, your damage exceeds that of your PS friends also due to this:

??

Autism?

1 Like

ROFL :))

1 Like

the cheats people talk about here do not exist. a simple google search can confirm that (which is where I got the information I posted here)

Once I also took the time to google a little and FOUND a cheat - by the way, I think, I posted this in another thread concerned with this topic.

But, may I say, that the statement “what I cannot find with google does not exist” is a little questionable… :)

is very simple my friend. The average player (PC or PS) either never sees the pred or they miss their shots. They got that damage after I second winded the pred SOLO, because I was afk for a minute and the Pred engaged on my as I was alone. He returned, I killed it and the damage they did was almost all when the pred was downed.

I’ve played with PC players that do 0 damage and I’ve played with PS players that do 4,000 damage. It really doesn’t matter the patform or if you use controller or M&K. If you are good you are good.

Granted, M&K provide a range of motion impossible to achieve with a controller, like 180 degrees quick movement

burden of proof my friend.

If I state that unicorns exist and you cannot prove they do not exist, do they exist or not?

My link to:

@Illfonic: The Summary of MY Impressions - Feedback - Predator: Hunting Grounds

is not thought as a degradation of your performance or even as an accusation.

I am just interested in the answer to the experiences I describe in said thread. And from a statistically point of view, it might be interesting, if PC players do more damage in general.

That’s all. No harm meant.

That’s right. I would never state, that unicorns do not exist. I just would state, that I never saw one and that I find it not very probable, that they exist.

But unicorns and cheats are two different things. That cheats exist, in general, is already well proven.

It is very unlikely, that NO cheats exist for PHG. Not more, not less…

By the way, you constantly seem to ignore the evidence… Or let’s call it very plausible signs…

There obviously is a cracked version out there. That is enough evidence if you ask me, right :)

1 Like

Unicorns are animals. Animals exist. Therefore unicorns could exist.

See ???

What evidence can you show that is not anecdotal?

Yes, that is, what I said. Although one does not need the “are animals” hint for that. Things you do not know anything about might exist.

That is why in science you just talk about probabilities. Nearly nothing is impossible.

A statement alike “does not exist” is questionable.

Jelou, whom should the audience trust more? Someone who had to admit that he USED software to cheat or someone who just states, cheating is possible?

neither, nobody should take anything as a fact unless proven. is that simple

Read my sentence again, please…