Cheaters

Unaware of it because I barely spend time in this toxic cesspool of a forum, then I come here once and see that M&K are considered “cheating” lmfao

1 Like

Forum ain’t bad, it’s funny cause those who cry toxic are usually the toxic ones themselves.

You proved that starting shit for no reason.

Fuck off.

1 Like

Maybe you should read again, nobody said M&K is cheating.

Jesus Christ we just keep LOOPING dude’s

3 Likes

Predator gameplay isnt nearly as varied across platforms as FT is. Not like preds doing much flickshot sniping or gets hitscan headshots. You get the occasional bunnyhopping bow but unless they’re landing all headshots its not nearly as painful as four 90% accurate FTs

1 Like

Some are, some are not…

666 post oh no

True. Although I am no one who has something to say here - I normally just play FT.

But the advantages, which PC player have in terms of long and mid range attacks dissolve in (close) melee. One might even have a little advantage there with the controller - if you ask me.

And that was the point, where Dent was a little too greedy in said match against Dova. Maybe he underestimated a PS4 in very-close-combat, who knows…

1 Like

Now, the breaking news…

Sounds like a connection based issue, had it happen to me sometimes when I was with 120+ ping

1 Like

My PC friend has tried out the following:

In the background he started an update to put a heavy load on the internet connection and some load on some further components alike HDD.

Then he, being the pred, tried out how often he had to hit a soldier, until the soldier was downed. It was some dozen times…

And that, although there was no sign in the game, that let him think, that anything does not work smoothly. He seemed to hit. But the hits obviously did not count.

This is a nice test all of you PC guys could try out for yourselves!

The smoothness of PHG might be a fake dudes… Where other games start to stutter, this one still looks smooth, but behind the scenes, you may already have lost your impact then :((

Interesting, right?

I am always in that category… Are you US?

Brazil

1 Like

So, I guess, you also might experience that one from time to time? Guess our US boys have some advantage here… At least at times, when I play often… :)

By the way, greetings to Brazil from Germany! Isn’t the internet nice?..

1 Like

Connection def affects this stuff ALOT, the Disc is unusable if you have 100+ ping, having 300 ping makes the disc go crazy on ALL screens, and can also make it get stuck midair
Yes, I play on low, and no, its unfortunately not by choice, the optimization sucks ass on PC too
Imgur

1 Like

It’s deceptive. Predator gameplay is seemless on preds screen but hes in different places teleporting around for everyone else.
So the Pred player doesnt rubberband but at what cost?

1 Like

Yeah, and believe me, it’s similar for FT: sometimes I do huuuuge damage sometimes I do nearly or literally none - in comparable situations.

I always wondered why, and I always wondered, why I had the impression, that my PC friend, when doing exactly the same, had some third more damage points in the end.

Seems, that he just has the better internet connection… (which he definitely has:)

But that insight really leaves me a little sad… :(

I have already told you, that I had connection issues. It was nearly impossible to use the bow and the combistick.

I had like 150 ping.

I have no problem with loosing, but only if it is my fault.

I asked for a rematch, but untfortunately we weren’t able to set a match.

You’re right, but in this case, no there isn’t. He is the top pred and he does not lose to any ps ft. Sorry if that’s a hard pill to swallow, but that’s just how things are.

I saw those matches. There was a lot wrong with them. They would even joke about that phony tournament in the discord server. Take it or leave it.

1 Like