Cheaters

Seems like these people aren’t breathing good gamer air, can’t be playing predator buggy grounds without your VR ready gamer air

Im just losing against cheaters. are you a joke ?? ive experienced the same things many times
I wasntt sure the first time but im sure know they have a aim bot and some kind a xray or wall hack.
they are traking to the end of the map and were circling
a russian forum made a hack probably and some russian players uses this.

I only losing 1 time in 1 week againt the cheaters
the developers can watch my games
Youy dont know my gameplays you dont know anything about me ? why you saying me "you’re just bad ?
can you explain for it to me ?
Im sorry if i did a gramer mistake

by the way, my headphones Razer BlackShark V2 Pro.

I exactly agree with what you say. because I’ve experienced the same things many times
they are team(squad) and pc player, speaking russian language, they always easily tracking the predator.
They didnt doing the fire team mission and never doing the misson. becuase they can see and tracking predator.

It was me and my friends you lost a few minutes ago and you started bitching and crying about us being cheaters. You’re lucky I was running the AW50 with high ping, if I had an assault rifle you would’ve died much sooner.

By the way, did you report us?
Show illfonic the video or post it here so people can see for themselves that you lost fair and square homeboy.

Ask anyone in the forum, they’ll tell you I run with the best of the best. We don’t cheat so get that thought out of your head.

1 Like

it wasnt you i guess. i dont remember your nickname and it is surprising that you tracking this thread
what ever, admins will review the report

@PsychoBaBas

I am one of the other players you faced with Scarface_1983.

We do not cheat. Not sure what else I can say.
We tracked you because we can see branches moving, spotting you, making predator noises etc.

Since you said you have a good headset, you understand how well someone can detect the direction of the noise the predator makes.

edit: there is no aimbot, or wallhack or x-ray or anything like that.

yeah i understand you im not sure about your team but someone hacking in this game
if you are not hacker, im sorry for report
by the way, can you say other teamate names ?

You said you only lost 1 time so you lost to us, unless you lose much more and you’re just making things up. Don’t be a sore loser.

can you say other teamate names ?

okey man you are right, contiune your aggressive words.

But you have the video you said. You should know all the names?

Scarface_1983, PsychoBaBas, Macelaru_RO, Dusan_84

i didnt say like that i have no video or screen shout.

It’s funny how you’re here accusing people of cheating with no proof, but suddenly I’m the aggressive one? Hmmmm…🤔

i didnt say scarface_1983 or teamates are hacker ?i suspected and i reported, i was said if you are not hacker im sorry for report
what i have to say ?

Regardless whether you mentioned names or not, you are still making accusations with no proof.

Well you just faced a good team and you did well. See you in game.

Where is your proof?

Bro i can suspected and i can report i have the right to do this, if you are not im sorry

I think the best course of action will now be to blast Russian hard bass everytime a predator is killed by a pc player