City hunter a doofus?

Lol when you put it that way I laughed so hard 🤣

2 Likes

Well they did catch him in the net 🤔

He also loved his collection! stroking them made me feel sorry he died, he was just a collector

1 Like

Refresh my memory who was wolf and what happened??

Harrigan is much more of a badass honestly. Mf had a disc fight with the mf CH and won. I’m pretty sure Dutch ran away like me tryna get that stack of VT bricks before I get blasted

This made me chuckle thinking of him giggling sillily while raining his plasma shots down

1 Like

And when he can’t see Dutch after he jumps down into the water his fishnet pantyhose r fallin off 😫😫😫🥵🥵image

1 Like

They were armed at some point designating them as opponents anyways.

JH’s duel with Dutch

CH Killing the only dude killed by both a Xeno and a Yautja after he threw his gun

Could even be said that Harrigan was unarmed when CH woke up and broke his shotty (though he had his pistol in his holster but I doubt he knew that)

Obviously your joking (the vid obviously) but It’s still a talking point and I like talking so deal with it :p

2 Likes

You wouldn’t believe the history of the first film in fact the actor quit before production leading them to scrap a monster outfit before it’s release but it’s way better then the original design

1 Like

No go ahead and vent that’s why I’m here 😁

1 Like

That “first actor” ? Was none other than jean Claude van damme , so show some respect 😁

3 Likes

Jean Claude GHAT DAYUM “I’m still kicking I must be on Broadway” Van Damme!

1 Like

That quit!

1 Like

They just want to kill stuff with their mall ninja gear on a very expensive vacation.

Falconer thought he was going to pull off some anime moves in that yakuza fight and ended up losing to an actual swordsman a third of his size.

You try and run through the Mexico jungle in a retarded space alien costume in sweltering heat . Its an achievement on its own that Kevin Peter Hall pulled out the performance he did and all while he couldn’t see anything 😁 . There was a story about a scene where the caster basically blew up and he was in that suit with the head filled with smoke .

They don’t make movies like this anymore 😔

1 Like

Jealousy doesn’t suit you finess

1 Like

No watch the interview it’s because he thought the red suit was the monster and didn’t want to look ridiculous but what he didn’t understand was it was going to be invisible lol

2 Likes

I have seen all the interviews mate , he wasn’t happy with not being recognised, but he would also pass out in scenes 😁 . Which I can understand, but we can put it down to a positive misfortune , because we wouldn’t have got what we love right now .

3 Likes

I think there’s no real definitive answer as to why he never did it. There are multiple stories so hard to tell which is true. Either way levin Peter hall is leagues better as pred than JCVD could ever have done

2 Likes

Levin sucked as pred , Kevin really stole the show!

The actors and director confirmed he would pass out from the heat , the not being recognised? Was probably to save face .

3 Likes

Ya agree 😁

1 Like