City hunter caster

The memes were golden.

3 Likes

I loved those memes. Battlefront 2 was a joke

And still played it for 2 years and had my fun.

Hidden in armour? No, its on his back, not hiiden in armour like samurai.

1 Like

It is hidden Like the samurai. It pops out of the case when he aims it

Have you seen the anim in game? If this is correct than its not movie accurate and it sucks. In Predator 2 Ghost had its caster on his back, but always visable, not hidden in the backpack

It’s amazing how someone can be so dull as to believe everything is fake. When files are found and models are out into the game. Also the model for samurai’s plasma caster does not match city Hunter’s in the files

1 Like

Lol also mind blowing how a fan boy blindly believes things that have yet to be confirmed. But what can I expect from someones user name when it stand for I dont even know

Stop being fucking delusional it makes you seem stupid. Nobody was able to make these models and put them in game. It really is amazing how outrageously stupid you make yourself out to be.

Anyone can make rendered models its not hard. When the devs confirm ill believe it, im not going to believe a “hacker” with only this game as his only data mined bullshit.

How do we know they are from the game. I would need live video footage of it being data mined for myself to believe it. Anyone can make anything. Shit the data mined files just look like they are from spread sheets copy and pasted onto the game

Also you have no room to talk you were already proven wrong by the samurai having stats that are unique to his class. You thought it was just going to be a zerrker reskin lol.

Can I ask you a question?

I’m not trying to be disrespectful to you in any way, however I have looked through your posts on this forum and noticed you refer to people in some way associated with Predator lore as fan-boys – indicating your disrespect for us. Also you seem to be criticising almost every aspect of the lore – films etc. Why are you here? What is your point in abusing people who like Predator and stuff associated with its lore?

2 Likes

Im saying it in a disrespectful way, more in a way that you let your fan-boy brain take over and say some ridiculous stuff. Im a fan-boy lore fan aswell. Have all Predator comics and movies but I like to think rationally other than blindly believing every little thing that gets “leaked”

Now with that being said I will be the first to say dam I was wrong if all this leak stuff comes to pass. But till then I will take all leaks with a grain of salt and be wary of anything that is “data mined”

Also Im hear because this is not called Predator lore forms rather tha Predator Hunting Grounds.

And we are telling you nobody was able to throw together 3 decent looking models since the last patch. Also if you look closely at them they are at varying degrees of completion and you can even see the start of some parts that they haven’t completely finished yet

2 Likes

Fair enough

1 Like

Which is fine but how do you know that they were “data mined” at all. Man just have a open view and don’t blindly believe everything man.

But what gives you the right to bash what I think is fake to what you think is real. Thats like me saying the lochness monster is fake and you showing me that picture from 50 years ago screaming proof. Idk man ive played alot of games that have had data mined to be complete bs man. But for you to call me retarded shows alot about you man.

I never called you retired I called you dull which means stupid. I’m just saying it is impossible for one person to model these 3 casters and put them in the files since last patch. It takes a full dev team days to do it why would one guy be able to do it for 3 in 3 days since that was how long it took for the leaks to be released.

2 Likes

2 Likes