City hunter caster

Not only the 3 plasma casters but also the shuriken which also has an icon

2 Likes

Because devs get paid to be lazy meanwhile someone who is trying to make a name for themselves can easily do this. Shit bf2 had mods like every other day that were made in a day so idk

Yes poorly made mods, the ones that were good took them weeks to do sometimes they’d release trailers for their mods

1 Like

You have a fair point tho

A whole other leaker just posted about how the leaks are real, the one who posted City Hunter’s head. The other guy is from discord. He referenced it in a comment when I asked about Mr. Black he said only the plasma caster is present

1 Like

It’s fine let him be skeptic

1 Like

It’s a shame how no amount of evidence can convince someone

Personally I’m sure this leaks are real and are drop by illfonic for make the hype grow

2 Likes

You are being quite the dick. First off there is nothing wrong with being a fan. Are you not a fan? If not then what the fuck are you doing here?

Secondly, just because you believe the leaks are fake doesn’t mean they are, but just because you are a boring pessimist doesn’t mean you have the right to piss in other people’s cheerios.

1 Like

Lol love ppl like you. Cant have a opinion lol. And being a dick? Lol oh well im sorry yall don’t understand being Fan boy blind is not a disrespectful comment just a nice way of saying y’all blindly follow anything. I say leaks are fake because it’s easier to fake then to data mine idk man. Ill believe it when its in game till then oh well

1 Like

Bro as much as I agree with you I agree with @richterbryan more lol he can think what he’d like lol and he does have a point mods are a real possibility I mean pc players do be using hAcks lmaoaoa but in my opinion I believe there real that doesn’t mean @richterbryan is wrong

1 Like

Thanks man. Did you see the other one that called me out over the head lol.

1 Like

Nah didn’t see any other post it’s just the fact like your not wrong and it doesn’t give anyone the right to come at you unless it’s proven In the future lol

1 Like

And when its comes to reality I will say yes i was wrong

1 Like

I look forward to that post.

2 Likes

It shall be a great one.

2 Likes

I’m gonna troll you on that post so fucking hard you aren’t even ready

2 Likes

Its alright my non blinded fan boy brain can take it

1 Like

Two definite leaks data-mined are the shuriken and the drone - i know because i have them myself as files i can import into cinema 4d.

1 Like