City Hunter stats and observations. (Read before you buy suggested). (Finished, On all fronts besides hard numbers)

Well I really suggest you to try it out on the battlefield. I did that in 2 games vs decent FTs…

It’s not only useless but utterly counterproductive, because if you do use it, you’re being exposed to Ft response.

I mean its called “Thermal projectile launcher built into the City hunters left wrist gauntlet.” thats what makes me think that and that theyre literally on fire standing out more in thermal vision

It could be interesting for science purposes to test if shooting someone with wrist “thermal” projectile makes the FT more visible to thermal vision for a decent duration of time.

Ah I see what you mean. Hitting someone with it demudds them perhaps? that actually would be interesting.

You left out a crucial part. He is supposed to have 12 points for gear but you can only use 9 and motion detectors cannot be used.

Points can be inferred from the pictures and the fact that 4 of those points is locked in by the wrist rocket.

Motion detectors are usable on my side, and audio decoys are unusable. meaning that any of preds gear could be broken for city hunter, potentially even the medkit.

That’s wierd. Mine says it’s worth 2…

Really?

Interesting.

Yeah I’ll try to upload a pic. Just gimme a few I’m eating breakfast.

Mine counts as 2 slots as well.

2 Likes

Thats so weird.

Check my tweet

yea same here, it’s worth 2 points for me

Anywho: I like it a lot. It confuses and pisses them off quite a bit, with the added dot damage its pretty cool. Also, pretty sure it took me way less than 6 shots to down an assault, but we’d need to test that

Same for me.

wtf my shit must be broken then lol! you can clearly see it as 4 points on my screenshot.

I can’t equip motion detectors either and that is an important part of my kit. He’s broken on launch.

there are a few bugs for sure, so that might be one of them. E.g: When aiming the combi or the plasma, the reticle got stuck a couple of times, and had to unstuck it by pressing the aim button again.

Never occourred before

Anyone try blowing up barrels?

If it one shot explodes, then it’s for using the environment.

Might even slow the match some, if FT needs to watch out for them.

1 Like

You can already do that with all the other ranged weapons